Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Naffed of just a long post and laptop froze again ,of to bed night night
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Physio has given me some gentle exercise to do to stretch and going back on 13th. Went for lunch with mum and aunty, nice piece of plaice and chips, trouble is going to have a pub meal tonight as well. Xmas tree up and decorated, new fire and mirror in place and BFF has rearranged furniture!!! Need to buy some nick knacks  to go on shelf now and girly the place up a bit . 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

The exercise will be good for you.  Just take it easy.  Is Plaise a white fish like Flounder?   I need to get up to date on British terminology!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Yes its a flat fish, properly spelt it wrong as speeling is not my best as slightly dyslexic . (btw the speeling is deliberate) . Went to local pub last night with BFF to have a meal (very nice and got treated!) and to see a band. The singer is one of the ones that organise open mic night and is a good friend of BFF . Got given a tambourine ,must have been OK as nobody stopped me !! must take up drumming lessons when wrist is better.  Got asked out to dinner , It was the person that has a barbers in town and thinks he is a ladies man and quite a character , ok if you want a lopsided hair cut and always seems permeant tipsy . Upside is I pasted , did decline !! Its 10am and still in night clothes, must get on as flat to deep clean, then will take some pics 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on December 01, 2018, 03:55:15 AM
......  Got asked out to dinner , It was the person that has a barbers in town and thinks he is a ladies man and quite a character , ok if you want a lopsided hair cut and always seems permeant tipsy . Upside is I pasted , did decline !! Its 10am and still in night clothes, must get on as flat to deep clean, then will take some pics

Nice to be asked out though!! Not all us girls get asked out on dates LOL. Enjoy your deep clean of the house....Sounds like hard work to me...Think I might get out of mine this Monday. LOL

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

This is much better than a blank wallthe new wardrobe ,still not sorted clothes yet
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Having read Dawns post about folk thinking your boring and have nothing interesting to say made me think my diary must be boring. I know day to day life is with little high lights, nothing trans related is happening to me much, girls still sore and hopefully growing but now I am stuck waiting for GIC . Its a sort of limbo, about the only thing I can do is try and train my voice and finding that hard as its very bass. Right off to finish cleaning flat, its got a bit neglected due to wrist .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Not boring at all!  Takes time for us to develop and settle in as who we really are.  I often make mistakes and then use the excuse "sorry, I'm the new girl"
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

My goodness Davina!  You are not boring in the least.   I love reading about your exploits with your van, your BFF, cooking, music... its all a wonderful story.  Thank you!
In living every day.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: davina61 on December 02, 2018, 03:27:14 AM
Having read Dawns post about folk thinking your boring and have nothing interesting to say made me think my diary must be boring. I know day to day life is with little high lights, nothing trans related is happening to me much, girls still sore and hopefully growing but now I am stuck waiting for GIC . Its a sort of limbo, about the only thing I can do is try and train my voice and finding that hard as its very bass. Right off to finish cleaning flat, its got a bit neglected due to wrist .

Nope. Not boring. I love reading your stuff. Please keep it coming!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

davina61

In that case-- Passed flat inspection, she was early and not managed to vac and it was out in the living room. She loved the fire and mirror and said it made it homely . Taking some clothes to charity shop, have a lovely coat but it no longer zips up around my bust!! Need to pick up sick note from docs as well and will try scanning and emailing it to work. Not using 30 miles worth of fuel to take it in as have to watch the ££s now. Don't know if its the hormones or just food but I was soooooooo hot last night that ended up with summer duvet , feet felt on fire. Same time breasts rather sore as well . Trying to grow my nails as less likely to break them being of work but still chipped 2 and ended up filing , Hot Rod club xmas dinner tomorrow night and will be waring my best dress and hot rod red nails!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on December 03, 2018, 04:51:10 AM
In that case-- Passed flat inspection, she was early and not managed to vac and it was out in the living room. She loved the fire and mirror and said it made it homely . Taking some clothes to charity shop, have a lovely coat but it no longer zips up around my bust!! Need to pick up sick note from docs as well and will try scanning and emailing it to work. Not using 30 miles worth of fuel to take it in as have to watch the ££s now. Don't know if its the hormones or just food but I was soooooooo hot last night that ended up with summer duvet , feet felt on fire. Same time breasts rather sore as well . Trying to grow my nails as less likely to break them being of work but still chipped 2 and ended up filing , Hot Rod club xmas dinner tomorrow night and will be waring my best dress and hot rod red nails!!

Nope, it wasn't the hormones Davina, I too ended up kicking off all the blankets last night, I thought I might have had a temperature or something but feel fine this morning.

Have fun at the Xmas shindig and no swinging from the chandeliers!!!  ;D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Gov dept and paperwork!!! just spent 2 hrs filling in an online benefits form and still need to download payslips and print/scan them as evidence . I know its all to stop fraudulent  claims . Off to help BFF wrap xmas presents in a bit . Nearly forgot its my 1 year E versary
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Bit pissed with BFF, went to help wrap presents as she is useless at wrapping . She said did I want to go to a shop opening in town tonight, at first said to tired but then said OK will go and have some tea and pick you up, got my makeup on and went to get her and car is gone. Then found text , don't worry will go on my own . Have changed text ring tone now so hope I can hear it, looked for shop but cant see it so came back and pigged out on ice cream 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Plan was to go and work on van today but phone call from mum , did I want to go shopping. Derr , managed to get some presents and a new wok , some tall glasses as broke my only one and ornament to go on fire place. Cards to write to hand out tonight then jump in shower and try and make myself presentable for club Xmas dinner, 20 to 5 now and have to pick up BFF at 6.30 , still have nails to do!!!!HELP 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Good time last night , got told how well I looked and dress got liked as well, did have a few double takes from some of the lads I have known for 40 years as not seen some of them for a bit. Jill gave me a big hug (known her 40 years as well) and got a total thumbs up. Off to see solicitor now about my assault . Jeans boots and water proof coat day , rather wet
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Sounds like a fun evening.  Best of luck with your solicitor today!
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Solicitor is processing paperwork so waiting (spend my whole life waiting) . Made a choc and orange cake for my sister adapting a recipe and tried to do an orange /choc sugar topping. That was a bit guess work and it needed more sugar I think as it has stayed sticky , bit that ran off edges onto work top tastes fine!! Went to open mic night last night, some great performances with Earworm as the headliners . Next week the headline group is called Chevy Chase stole my wife , anyways even though she said she wanted to go early BFF ended up taking (me driving) her keyboard playing friend home and they practiced some songs . Didn't manage to drag her away till nearly 2am and it was 2.30 by time I got to bed (did I say I am an 8 hr sleeper, yawn) got woke by phone at 8.30 and its the BFF "help I have fallen down stairs and broke my foot" . She had slipped last couple and landed hard on foot and its swollen up , told her to put ice on it and see how it is. Fell back to sleep and didn't come round till 10.30 , cant get hold of her so sent text saying if you need help call . Now I was going to work on bus today but to late as its nearly midday now and not dressed yet!!!   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Going to sit with BFF in a bit when C---- has gone (that's the keyboard player), did offer to take her to Minor Injuries at local cottage hospital but she is dog sitting and they will be closed by time dogs collected. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Nurse returns !!!! BFF has badly bruised foot on top and tendon to big toe is tight , off to hospital in morning possible but will ring her first. Only just ate dinner, chip shop chips revitalized in oven with a chicken tikka slice . sorry diet. Nipples extra sore again , just hope its a growth spurt.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•