Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Just got back from taking BFF to Hospital, Xray was OK so nothing broken. She has crutches and told to keep foot up ,ice pack etc . Back up to town to meet mum and hopefully sister for lunch .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Kendra

That's great, no broken bones in her foot - now hoping your hand can heal properly!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

She said I have healing hands, gave her foot a gentle rub and bruising and swelling almost vanished . She does natural therapy's and knows about this stuff , sorted my bad back. Met up with my sister, mum and aunty for lunch and had a good natter. Gave her the cake and presents then went grocery shopping for me and BFF, sorted her fridge out as well (gross). Tea time , going to put some pasta on and reheat bolognas with added roasted red peppers.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

I'm sorry to hear about the injuries, but I do enjoy reading about your exploits, in the kitchen, the shop, and at the pub!  Cheers!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Managed to do a bit on panel van, finish off some welding and the wrist was not to bad. will know better tomorrow if it did. Sitting with BFF tonight as she "missed" me last night , more like missed a servant!!!! Called in on way home just and made her some lunch . Not at work and still not enough time to do stuff, have to get presents tomorrow, bloods on Monday and then take BFF to do a gig at old folks home. Daughters on Tues ,Physio on Thurs and scan on Fri. Never a dull moment!!! Have to take documents to council for rent relief and fill in stuff from solicitor and more presents to get------------------ and the girls are still sore, must say areola getting larger and nipples bigger.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on December 08, 2018, 10:15:46 AM
Managed to do a bit on panel van, finish off some welding and the wrist was not to bad. will know better tomorrow if it did. Sitting with BFF tonight as she "missed" me last night , more like missed a servant!!!! Called in on way home just and made her some lunch . Not at work and still not enough time to do stuff, have to get presents tomorrow, bloods on Monday and then take BFF to do a gig at old folks home. Daughters on Tues ,Physio on Thurs and scan on Fri. Never a dull moment!!! Have to take documents to council for rent relief and fill in stuff from solicitor and more presents to get------------------ and the girls are still sore, must say areola getting larger and nipples bigger.

Full steam ahead Davina...you really are busy despite being on the sick list. I hope you get all the "chores" done without any wrist issues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Katie Jade

Dear Davina
I should come and see you over the holidays if possible just to make sure your OK and your new furniture's and layout is OK. PM me and we can arrange.
TC
L&Gz
katie

:-*    :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? ::) ??? ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Wrist just about holding up, have learnt to do things without causing to much pain. Need to keep moving it so that it gets better.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Quote from: davina61 on December 09, 2018, 12:15:43 PM
...Need to keep moving it so that it gets better.

I think that is the key.  Keep it moving but not too much!  You certainly don't want the muscles to atrophy.

Take care Dear!
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Managed to do some more shopping, picked up a nice blue top that will go over a T shirt. Well its very thin for this time of year. Had bloods taken as well as a nice chat with the nurse. Helped BFF take her PA to retirement home for a gig, found playing tambourine is good exercise for the wrist. She is a trooper as her foot was killing but you wouldn't know   from her performance, getting the (inmates!!) folk to sing along . Must go and do my nails , BFF has been invited to dinner and been told to bring me as well. Told to take my nighty just in case we stay over!!!! messy details tomorrow ------XXXXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Well I was messy this morning, sticky fingers last night as well from the ribs we had for dinner with coriander rice. Don't know how much red I drank but between 3 of us looks like 5 empty bottles!!! Think I only had at most 5hrs sleep and had to drive back home as BFF had treatments to do . Got into bed and managed !hr snooze before getting ready and picking mum up before driving to daughters. Lots of water and some porridge for breakfast chased the grot away (was feeling sick , bloody hangovers ) . Fun time with grand kids grand daughter was after a feed when I was holding her, wells dry dear!!! Stopped for lunch on way home so a nice day. Have a home made card from grandkids with foot prints made as penguins and a nice photo of them both inside , all together AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. going to make some tea and collapse on sofa
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Sounds like you had a great day along with a couple or reds and some grandkids art...perfect! You need stage 5 Breast growth to achieve breast milk is my understanding...I know there were some threads about that topic awhile ago.

HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

davina61

Did a bit more welding on bus, end is in sight . Feeling very tired again and weak . Will "force" myself to go to open mic night as sounds like a good headliner even if BFF wont come. Physio tomorrow so see what she says.Life goes on-----
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Well if you like a modern punk style band Chevy Chase Stole MY Wife are brilliant , all original songs with female lead/singer. BFF didn't come as foot swollen from standing whilst she did her treatments still plenty of regulars for  me to talk to (apart from when band was on!!!loud in a small room) and got a bit of tambourine time. Could have had a play on the kahuna (beat box) but was wearing my green skirt that's tight around legs . Its arse first into car and swing legs in tight!! Off to  physio now
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

What a great name for a band!  I'm glad you enjoyed yourself despite your BFF not being able to attend.  Go Davina!
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Worth a search/ youtube  and face book look. Physio says wrist is better ,10% increase in movement so has given me more exercises to do . Called in on BFF on way back and her foot is black under arch from bruise coming out, lets hope its a lot better as she is off to OZ at end of month for 3 months visiting her son (the film stuntman) and friends. Brisbane and gold coast area, wish I could go -------------- 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

I am sure she will have a great time..That part of Australia is really nice maybe not as nice as South Australia where I live but then again I could be a little biased...lol Liz

HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

I did!  They sound great, reminding me of The Breeders with the Deal sisters.
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Back from my MRI scan, didn't take long. Got there early as its cold -2.5 C and wasn't sure of traffic as the bypass gets jammed up in rush hour/school time. Beat the staff in!!  was first in at 8am and back home for 9.15. Marzipaned Christmas cake and now waiting to meet mum and aunty grocery shop and lunch. So annoyed as lost bracelet , catch didn't feel right when put it on at hospital. Only cheap gold plate dream catcher from Clair's but that's not the point Grrr . Think my scales are faulty as reading +2lb over last week , to much cake and pub lunches and sitting around!!!! so the diet begins properly in the new year (I know every year-----) but do have some incentive now with visit to GIC looming. Damn hungry now as had breakfast very early.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Wasn't going to post but need to get this out of my system, only BFF to talk to . Don't tell but need a break as she does my head sometimes!!!! Its wet and windy and just cant be bothered to go out. I know I will end up cooking something to take my mind off being "alone" and need to slow down on food intake so its not a good thing. Got carried away food shopping yesterday for Xmas treats like fancy cheese (big wedge of stilton and 2 others) and spent twice my normal . As off sick my income this month will be poor but going to enjoy myself and" worry" about it next year . Need to go online and fill in form to claim social payment but my heads not in it , that's the dyslexic thing and have to be in the mood or will be kicking laptop. I hate paperwork!!!!!! Kitchen calling and going to make some fancies , left over icing to use and think a cherry sponge mix will do . Then might do some cherry and some plain or raisin, will see.Feeling better after this "talk" XXXXXXXX to everyone.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•