Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

XXXXXXXX back to you Davina. I'm glad our talk made you feel better!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on December 15, 2018, 04:41:29 AM
Wasn't going to post but need to get this out of my system, only BFF to talk to . Don't tell but need a break as she does my head sometimes!!!! Its wet and windy and just cant be bothered to go out. I know I will end up cooking something to take my mind off being "alone" and need to slow down on food intake so its not a good thing. Got carried away food shopping yesterday for Xmas treats like fancy cheese (big wedge of stilton and 2 others) and spent twice my normal . As off sick my income this month will be poor but going to enjoy myself and" worry" about it next year . Need to go online and fill in form to claim social payment but my heads not in it , that's the dyslexic thing and have to be in the mood or will be kicking laptop. I hate paperwork!!!!!! Kitchen calling and going to make some fancies , left over icing to use and think a cherry sponge mix will do . Then might do some cherry and some plain or raisin, will see.Feeling better after this "talk" XXXXXXXX to everyone.

[emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847] Have some hugs

Venting is good for your psyche...[emoji3]

I hope you can get your social sorted  out...

keep venting as needed ....hope things get better for you soon

take care
Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Thanks, better now. Cake came out great, forgot to take pic and put them in tin. Lamb railway curry it is , marinating now. Have some scraggy bits of lamb left after cubeing  , 360 grams and its a bit fatty so roast or pie ? or another curry!!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Know wonder I felt off yesterday, coming down with a cold/cough.  Cold and damp in my unit today and car said 6 deg c  when I came home at 2pm . Made some Gram flour pancakes  to go with curry for tea, they taste eggy from just flour, water mix with onion, green chilli, and grated ginger. Soft and spongy, just right with spicy food. The girls are firming up again and filling out so looks like the extra E is working.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on December 16, 2018, 12:31:41 PM
".........The girls are firming up again and filling out so looks like the extra E is working.

Yay for Oestrogen and firmer bigger boobs lol...

Glad the extra is having the desired effect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Need to pick up blood test results to see if levels are up. BFF is speaking to me again!!!! She got in a tizz as she needed milk and I didn't get her any or call in, C*** the keyboard player got her some anyway. Going to help pack her holiday suitcase tonight, not that good at it but probably a lot better than her ;D. Managed to make wooden "buck" for the spacer that I need making for panel van brake mod, Shame too far from Chelsea as sort of thing she would make. Starting to design camper interior , needs a girly touch and thinking do I paint murals on roof like before and fake windows on inner side panels ? Want to use the green material that covered cushions before to make cover for bed foam . Paint the doors for cupboard units as well , some already painted and will be hard to strip . Need to get my fem creative head on
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

cooked these the other day, iced fancies and made this chick pea flour fudge then today tried @Michellep's cookie recipe
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Went shopping with mum and auntie and uncle yesterday, found a large rug for sitting room with the same colours as curtains in it . Red, grey that match and black, maroon and pink squares and blocks. The best bit was the price reduced from £49.95 to 30.95 and as it had got wet from previous day (open market) got it for 30. Got a picture frame for the pic of grand kids and a small mantle clock from charity shop, finished Christmas shopping as well!! Last night managed to drag BFF to open mic night, the lad that plays the beat box came in and gave the ladies a kiss on the cheek got to me and went to shake my hand, changed his mind and gave me a hug and kiss on cheek (would have been better without the initial shake but will take it) . Going to do a little bit on van now.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Got my latest HRT blood test results, the T level is up but that didn't surprize me as I thought the nurse made a mess of mixing the serum . T is 0.5 (from 0.4) nmol/L and E is up to 203 pmol/L
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I am thinking that your reported T level change is not too big of an issue...  it can always vary from test to test but the good news is that your E level is up and at a good number.

Like you said, it would have been better if the "beat box lad" would have NOT done the handshake initially... and just given you a hug and a kiss on the cheek...  but, you did the the hug and kiss so that is good news.

All of your "baking" pictures look terrific....  I have also been doing a lot of baking lately, I usually make cookie and candy treat plates to give to my friends at Christmas time...  I have already done a few, I will soon probably post some photos of the end result of that effort on my thread.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your blood test results and your tasty looking pictures of your baking results.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Have been handing out the cookies as well , took some to my second cousin and he had 2 with his tea break (my lock up is in his garden) and said they were great. Watching some Christmas cooking programs , will make my own stuffing and roasts with a twist. Just hope it all works------------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Started Christmas early , cheese and port after dinner!!! Made cookies and took them with some presents , called in on BFF on way back and found her pissed as a rat . 3 bottles of Carver worth, managed to get her to bed and left her to sleep it off. She did have a meal first , made sure she was settled and safe. Taking her shopping tomorrow morning then its prep time for Tuesdays feast.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: davina61 on December 23, 2018, 01:43:16 PM
Started Christmas early , cheese and port after dinner!!! Made cookies and took them with some presents , called in on BFF on way back and found her pissed as a rat . 3 bottles of Carver worth, managed to get her to bed and left her to sleep it off. She did have a meal first , made sure she was settled and safe. Taking her shopping tomorrow morning then its prep time for Tuesdays feast.

I bought some port wine cheese spread.  It has port wine in it.  It tastes pretty good.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

Managed to drag the wreck of a BFF to the shops!!!!!Got the stuff she needs for her trip to Oz and got myself some new knickers and nail varnish I wanted. Tried the voice out in the car on way to shop , BFF said its ok (she is a singer so can tell!!) but cant give it any volume . More practice then. Spent the afternoon making sage and onion stuffing from scratch, pigs in blankets, bacon stuffing rolls and stuffing balls . Cocktail sausages in mustard/honey glaze and thyme butter and orange slices under turkey crown skin. Need to set alarm to get it all done for a 1pm sit down, made a list in order and just hope it all fits in oven in time. Cant wait to see what the "girly" gift is from my aunt, open my mums gift that I know ( food mixer) , have one from daughter  and mum said ex has left a bottle for me today . My sister has given me a miniature rose in a pot with pale yellow flowers, the leaves are sprinkled with gold!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61 
Dear Davina:
Hopefully your work related wrist injuries are just about all healed up and soon you will be back and 100%.

I also hope and trust that you are experiencing the joy and happiness that you deserve so I am giving you my expression of the holiday season that we are now in:
wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a prosperous and Happy NEW YEAR  in 2019

Hugs and as always, Well Wishes
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Nice day with my mum, she said lunch was great (TBH came out better than I expected ) Turkey was moist , roasts crisp, the whole baked veg was full of taste (done in foil parcel with herbs, olive oil and garlic) , stuffing recipe I used was great and gravy was the best ever made with turkey juices, chicken stock, chicken gravy granules and a good dash of red! Mixer from mum is good but not sure if it will go on cupboard , 2 framed photos of grand kids from daughter and some nice skin care gift set from Auntie. Having a lovely day , BFF went to her sisters. Done 1 1/2 bottles of red so far MERRY CHRISTMAS one and all XXXXXXXX
Dear Danelle Thanks , unfortunately wrist is still the same as not been back to consultant yet , physio not working. Have to book appointment Thursday.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

See you Saturday - Looking forward to Lunch  :angel:

TC

L&H

Katie
  :-*   :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :laugh: :laugh: ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Visit from my eldest lad, his girlfriend and her daughter this morning with the official announcement (and in his words!) that I will be a granny again. Another grand daughter!!! Slap me but forgot to ask due date but she is showing so guessing June time . Now he has to make the box room into a nursery. Happy Christmas,XXXXXXX 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Congratulations!  Well that's just another excuse to call and speak with him!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Just spent ages doing my nails (glitter clear coats hard to get off!!!) thought they had hardened  enough , just destroyed rh thumb finish going for a wee. GRRRRRRR got 1/2 an hour before I need to put face on and go out so hope repair dries . Got 2 more weeks on sick note , consultant appointment on 8th Jan so see what's going on in my wrist then. Got Physio first thing tomorrow morning and then have to go to work for an assessment of why of sick , looks like my sister can come so will have back up. Going to give them some stick as well, Davina will be wearing her no nonsense knickers. Baking a cake to take for the staff, chocolate orange drizzle .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•