Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Adult circumcision choosing doc???

Started by cal1990, July 07, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cal1990

Hi im new on here im 26 im having problems with the foreskin and looking into circumcision im in south florida so im juggling between dr harold reed if the reed center in miami or a plastic surgery place by the name of american beauty solutions also in miami.which should i choose? Anyone know anything about either of these places? Im leaning towards reed bc he charges $2000 for thr procedure not sure about the other place.???
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. I don't know anything about either of the places but I do have a word of warning. If you are transgender, it would be a good idea to discuss this with the doctors as it could affect how the surgery is to be preformed. Some versions of the surgery work better if the patient isn't circumcised leaving more skin available. It may be possible to modify the standard surgery to give the relief you require while leaving most of the skin intact.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

AnonyMs

I'd suggest you do some further research on Dr Reed. No idea about the other place.

I agree with Dena too, you'd want to avoid this if you're planning on srs/grs in the future.
  •