Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Still Trans enough without cross dressing?

Started by 2.B.Dana, July 20, 2017, 02:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jodyh

hi
i didnt cross dress infact the furthest i go is femanine jeans  and occasionally my bra as breasts have got to a point the bounce if im too active. i never saw the dress side of it important but im butch,maybe it will come in time. i use very light makeup sometimes. for me it was about the body dysphoria.im one that i will find my role as it evolves.i think we all think differently it would be strange if there wasnt the fringe people like me. i will be fully femanine body wise but dress and makeup im comfortable in casual.i like jeans and a sweatshirt. now ive progressed a bit and things like breast show along with been able to tuck to the point i pass as cis vagina i have found i like dressing a bit more femanine. i have gained confidence by taking it slowly and thing like guys noticing the shape of my crutch and the breasts and hinting has worked wonders for me. i cheat a bit and tell them im a trans man whoes going back to fem. it helps explain the masculine bits and they accept it with an oh right nice comments.i do see myself in that state  always said id like to be where trans man and trans woman meet in the change. i think u have to dress as u feel comfortable not as u think others expect u to.one thing thats appeared is the likeing for nice lingerie. it sort of just happened ifound myself buying a very fem pair of panties and feel so comfortable wearing them. i think some of us work the opposite way to others we do the body first then the dress comes after. each to his own as they say
  •