Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

10 days post op and my left labia minora seems to be...

Started by kenniexthea, July 21, 2017, 06:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenniexthea

Hey sisters,

I'm 10 days post op, not in that much pain anymore! Which is a good thing but... my left labia minora seems to be bloated + swollen (according to what my doctor told me) it's pretty bloated that all I can see in the middle of my vagina is my a bloated labia minora (looks pretty much like an alien's egg to me) it concerns me a little, anyone ever experiences this? If so, when will it go to normal? :)

Right now it's looking yellowish, my doctor told me I shouldn't stress about it but still... when I had my breast augmentation my left boob was the one with problems, I had to went back to my surgeon to get the black blood out of my left side cos it had been a month and my left boob won't heal completely. Do you guys think there's anything wrong with my left sided body?
  •  

SadieBlake

I expect it's just the luck of the draw, my left inner labia is somewhat larger than the right and the left was quite a lot more swollen - your egg comparison is about right. This lasted about 6 weeks for me.
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

warlockmaker

Hi. I been assisting many girls post op in Bangkok. I have had one girl have a swollen labia on one side. In my experience if you have swelling like you described it will go away but can take months. Its just the luck of the draw. Just keep an eye on it and bug the surgeon.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

kenniexthea

Quote from: SadieBlake on July 21, 2017, 06:58:35 AM
I expect it's just the luck of the draw, my left inner labia is somewhat larger than the right and the left was quite a lot more swollen - your egg comparison is about right. This lasted about 6 weeks for me.

Ah so I'm not alone here haha, I hope mine will last about 6 weeks too! Do you think there's anything we can do/eat to make it last a little bit less than 6 weeks? I just really don't like the look of alien's egg between my legs hahaha

Thank you for your reply! :)
  •  

kenniexthea

Quote from: warlockmaker on July 21, 2017, 07:06:15 AM
Hi. I been assisting many girls post op in Bangkok. I have had one girl have a swollen labia on one side. In my experience if you have swelling like you described it will go away but can take months. Its just the luck of the draw. Just keep an eye on it and bug the surgeon.

Hi Bobbie,

Thank you so much for your reply, now I feel a little bit better! I am also a PAI's girl! :) Jesse mentioned you a few days before my surgery about how you sponsor girls to Miss Tiffany's Universe.
  •  

warlockmaker

If you need to contact me ask Jessie. Would love to meet you.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •