Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

So it looks like I have an urethral opening tear that won't heal

Started by apsharas, August 03, 2017, 07:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apsharas

7 months post op, things don't seem to improve for me. I had my first bleeding episode in march, but nobody had very clear where it was coming from. it seemed to stop, then returning with a vengeance in June and lasting until 3 weeks ago, going from a red to pink spot on the wet wipe post-dilation. For the last three days, it looks like when I clean after dilating, the wet wipe is coming out completely clean.

To find out what was happening, I managed to get the SRS surgeon from healthcare to check on me, since I needed some data before emailing chett. I was going through really gross discharge (yellow-grey-brown), the bleeding and a lot of pain from dilation. The discharge was deemed as normal and i switched to a more intensive vaginal douche once per week, the pain when dilating can be attributed to the way my body heals. The scars are sensitive and painful, and it will take some time for the pain to go away. I had one like that on the outer vag and I was not able to sit on a bike until June.

But well, the blood issue... Apparently it was not a vaginal tear, but an urethral opening tear. It goes around and it has sorta enlarged, making it look a bit big. The surgeon said that for now I should need to be careful, keep dilating so the tear won't close the wrong way, and if it does not heal after a time, it would be necessary to take a surgical approach to close the wound and reduce it. And obviously no sex allowed, since anything can upset the tear.

Chett replied that the urethral opening was well healed before I left bangkok, so this probably happened the day I began using #4. Which thinking back, I may have used a bit of excessive force to get it in. either that, or having sneezed while dilating, with the pain that came with that. He said that he can tighten the excessive labia skin, but no word on the urethra. i have asked him if he could do the repair, even if it is not covered in the revision.

I guess this serves as a cautionary warning. Never force a dilator, even if you need 4 hours to get it in.
  •