Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

How to date and find a partner?

Started by Malelesbian, August 07, 2017, 01:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malelesbian

Excuse me if i havent understood the term androgyn completely, but i'm trying.

I consider myself 50% male and 50% female in a relationship. My last relationship made me aware of this because my ex was very dominating and had male values which i liked!. Sadly it didnt work out between us.

Anyway. Now i'm thinking - How do i signal i'm looking for a girl who is half and half? What would i write on a dating profile? Would i even mention it if i was talking to a girl i like? "So are you as manly as you are feminime?" Are you comfortable with holding me at night aswell as me holding you? Stuff like that.

I fear that it will be hard to find the right woman again

I hope you get my point :)

I am a newbie on this topic and i have more sides of my personality and sexuality to explore
  •  

Jacqueline

Hi and welcome to the site.

You got me stumped. Sorry I can't help more. I bet you will get some good responses in this category.

If you get a chance, you could drop over to introductions and let us get to know you.

A Cautionary Note:
This is a public forum so please [remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out may retain information that you post.

We cannot ensure that any information you share on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction. This warning is also listed in the Terms of Service listed below.

If you give out personal information on Susan's you are responsible for any consequence.

I also want to share some links with you. They include helpful information and the rules that govern the site. It is important for your enjoyment of the site to take a moment to go through them

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Jacqui
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

widdershins

Most cis women don't consider themselves any % masculine. I mean, I'm FTM nonbinary and running on testosterone, and even I wouldn't describe myself as any % masculine. Your attitude toward traditional gender roles doesn't really define gender identity. So I'd avoid that phrasing.

You might be better off communicating which specific traits you want in a partner. You mentioned dominance. That's a good example in terms of getting your point across. Consider other qualities you're looking for, and list those as well.
  •