Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Bikini Area

Started by suzannemarie, August 09, 2017, 10:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzannemarie

Well, I had my bikini area body sugared yesterday . Ouch .  :o. But I do love the look and feel to it.
  •  

Dani

I had to have electrolysis before SRS and that hurt!  :'(

If you want to do this permanently and you have dark hair, may I suggest laser first, about 6 times, then electrolysis.

I live in south Florida and many people both cis and trans, male and female, straight and gay have had this done. Just take a trip to the clothing optional section of Haulover beach!
  •  

suzannemarie

I will do laser for my face def. but I wasn't aware I could do it down there !
  •  

Kendra

I have done exactly the same as Dani, in that sequence.  I asked my electrologist to get rid of anything laser left behind.

And my right behind, and in between. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

suzannemarie

•  

AnneK

Quote from: suzannemarie on August 09, 2017, 06:45:56 PM
I will do laser for my face def. but I wasn't aware I could do it down there !

I did and it hurt less than areas like knees and ankles.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Dani

Just one final comment.

Not all electrologists will do bikini area. Some only do face, arms and legs.
  •  

classicbeauty9922

My bikini area has always been quite sensitive to shaving. I think that laser hair removal is likely in my future.
  •