Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Bare Minerals Foundation Equivalent

Started by Violet, August 09, 2017, 11:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet

I love the Bare Minerals pressed powder foundation, but a 30 day compact costs $30! It's good stuff and I love it, but has any one found a cheaper alternative?? I am a poor girl!  :laugh:

•  

TonyaW

You can try matchmymakeup.com
I think it's mostly for color matching though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Dee Marshall

30 days? I get at least three months out of one of those. Are you using it to hide beard shadow or something? If so,use a color corrector, too

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Violet

My complexion is just so uneven and I also use the BM to bake my liquid concealer on. Then I do my eyes, blush  bronzer and finishing spray. Here's the result. (too much lipstick! lol!)

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Violet on August 10, 2017, 08:52:54 AM
My complexion is just so uneven and I also use the BM to bake my liquid concealer on. Then I do my eyes, blush  bronzer and finishing spray. Here's the result. (too much lipstick! lol!)

I do a lot less. I use SEPHORA's color corrector/concealer to hide my beard shadow then foundation to balance out the color. Sometimes I wear mascara. I would recommend going to SEPHORA and telling them your issue. They may be able to recommend a cheaper solution.

:

•  

Violet

Color Matching will work! Thank You! ♥
Quote from: TonyaW on August 09, 2017, 02:07:43 PM
You can try matchmymakeup.com
I think it's mostly for color matching though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  •  

Violet

Your complexion looks perfect and I will try Sephora. Thanks! I've been going to ULTA because they have a Brow Bar
Quote from: Dee Marshall on August 10, 2017, 09:24:49 AM
I do a lot less. I use SEPHORA's color corrector/concealer to hide my beard shadow then foundation to balance out the color. Sometimes I wear mascara. I would recommend going to SEPHORA and telling them your issue. They may be able to recommend a cheaper solution.

:

•