Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The weirdest trans movie I've ever seen.

Started by Julia1996, August 10, 2017, 02:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

The name of the movie is The Assignment. My brother insisted I watch it even though it's not the kind of movie I like. It's about a hit man. I'm totally expecting to not like this movie when I started watching it but it got my interest pretty quick. This hit man named frank , played by Michelle Rodriguez kills this woman's brother. This woman is a surgeon who does srs surgery. Sigorney Weaver plays her. So, she gets ahold of the guy frank and keeps him captive. She performs full SRS,BA and FFS on him against his will as punishment for killing her brother. So frank the hitman is turned into a woman.

Of course its not realistic but it's entertaining to watch. It's interesting how they did cgi on Michelle Rodriguez to give her a hairy male chest and a really big dick. Sigorney Weaver's character does srs surgery on people who can't  afford it. But she's like really creepy because she kidnapped homeless people to experiment on with different SRS procedures because they didn't matter.

It's a weird movie but it's not bad.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

AnonyMs

I've not seen it, but that move has a serious lot of criticism from the trans community.
  •  

ainsley

OMG, my daughter and I watched that not too long ago.  And I like Michelle Rodriguez...one of my fav lesbians. :)  But, lord, that was bad...lol  I mean, the acting, production, even Sigourney couldn't save it.  Two Thumbs down. haha
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

classicbeauty9922

I had thought about watching this movie.  It has received a lot of negative reviews, but I might take a chance just to see if it truly is a train wreck. 
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: classicbeauty9922 on August 22, 2017, 01:34:45 PM
I had thought about watching this movie.  It has received a lot of negative reviews, but I might take a chance just to see if it truly is a train wreck.

You should watch it. It's pretty much a trainwreck but I still found it entertaining. This is one of those movies that even though it couldn't ever happen in real life it's still kind of fun to watch. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

classicbeauty9922

Hi Julia,

I think that I'll watch it sometime soon. Once I see it, I'll give you an update with my thoughts.

Another movie that I have seen that involves a similar plot line is The Skin I Live In by Pedro Almodovar and starring Antonio Banderas.  It involves a plastic surgeon that performs full SRS on a young man that raped his daughter. I found it to be a bit over the top at times, but I guess with its story line, it is kind of inherently over the top. If you haven't seen it you might want to check it out.

By the way, I love your avatar photo. You are really pretty and I love your makeup.

Natalie
  •  

J2J

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 22, 2017, 01:50:36 PM
You should watch it. It's pretty much a trainwreck but I still found it entertaining. This is one of those movies that even though it couldn't ever happen in real life it's still kind of fun to watch. Lol

Just rented it for 99p on Amazon, I like trainwreck movie's and wanted something to watch as I am bored stiff haha, it's called Tomboy in the UK for some reason.
  •  

classicbeauty9922

It's called Tomboy in the UK, that's interesting. It's strange that quite a few films have different titles between their UK and North American releases.
  •  

J2J

I just finished watching The Assignment/Tomboy and it was kind of cheesey and kind of boring although that women is a pretty good surgeon haha.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: J2J on August 22, 2017, 10:36:53 PM
I just finished watching The Assignment/Tomboy and it was kind of cheesey and kind of boring although that women is a pretty good surgeon haha.

She was a good surgeon. I wonder if she does the surgery on people who actually want it. LOL.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Amy85

Is it on Netflix or another online streaming service?
  •  

Julia1996

It's on amazon video. So is Carl(a). There are a few trans shows on amazon.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •