Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Free Transgender Dating Sites?

Started by KarlMars, August 13, 2017, 07:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlMars

I'm looking for some decent free transgender dating sites or even trans social networking if there are any.

I'm already on Transsingle.com and I'd recommend it.

Thanks.

Lady Sarah

There is transgenderdate.com but most of the guys there want the woman to be fully functional down there, and I mean her penis. I found okcupid to be a lot better, even tho it is not only for trans.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Julia1996

She's totally right about transgenderdate.  Before I found Susan's I made a profile there because even though it's a dating site they do have like a blog section for questions and advice. But the girls there were nasty and there didn't seem to be any moderators. And even though I had clearly said I was looking for friends only I had guys messaging me a lot. In their first messages to me they asked stuff like, how big is your dick,  are you functional, are you a top, do you like having your dick sucked. It's not my place to judge another persons sexual preference but I will say that I'm totally NOT into guys who are interested in my boy parts or want me to use "it" on them. That's just me though. If other girls are into that stuff that's cool. I was going to delete my profile on there anyway but my dad found out about it and made me delete it on the spot.

If you are going to do internet dating please be safe. The reason my dad didn't want me doing internet dating is because he says it's dangerous. So please be careful.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

FTMax

OkCupid has been good to me pre and post transition even though it's a site for everyone. You can put on there exactly how you identify gender-wise and sexuality-wise, so it cuts down on having to explain things to people.

I second Julia's recommendation about being cautious. Especially knowing where you are located Karl, I would make sure you follow good personal safety advice as far as how much you share with folks online and if you decide to meet up with anyone.
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

Artesia

My brother met his wife through a dating site.  As long as you are being careful with how you communicate, and where you set up meetings, it may work for you.  I never had much luck, but then again, when I used online dating, I still hadn't figured myself out yet.  Somehow, people know.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

freakyts1

I would give TransDate.com a try. They let you sign up for free and search people in your area. They have a lot of members. Like most dating sites some good and some bad but I have met a couple of great guys.
  •  

V M

Hi freakyts1  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •