Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Issue with the chat?

Started by Orion, August 17, 2017, 03:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

I was recently chatting with the group when someone accused me of being a clone of someone and banned me. I don't even know what was going on and I couldn't even speak up.
I think this a problem and mods should be careful on who they just ban.
  •  

Dena

As you lack PM abilities, I will forward a link to this post to Mariah who I know in chat. She is at work so may not see it for a few hours but most likely she will look into it today.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Dena

I just realized, I forgot to welcome you to Susan's Place as you already had three posts when I saw your initial post. I don't have access to the Chat staff areas and am pretty much confined to the forums however I can get messages around the site when they are needed. There are mistakes made on the site from time to time and that's why any decision can be appealed to Susan. Often they can be reversed at a lower level and that's why I am have Mariah take an initial look at it. In any case, we try to give every new member a copy of the following links.

A Cautionary Note:
This is a public forum so please remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out there may retain information that you post.

We cannot ensure that any information you share on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction. This warning is also listed in the Terms of Service listed below.

If you give out personal information on Susan's you are responsible for any consequence.

I also want to share some links with you. They include helpful information and the rules that govern the site.  It is important for your enjoyment of the site to take a moment to go through them

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Mariah

Issue is something you would need to Ask Helen or Susan about.  Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Orion on August 17, 2017, 03:59:04 PM
I was recently chatting with the group when someone accused me of being a clone of someone and banned me. I don't even know what was going on and I couldn't even speak up.
I think this a problem and mods should be careful on who they just ban.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •