Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

New Hair, Better Me!

Started by Quinn_Elizabeth, August 21, 2017, 02:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quinn_Elizabeth

So the other day I decided to treat myself and go get my hair done!
I've always found the process of getting my hair or nails done to be quite therapeutic.
It always gives me a boost in my self-confidence and makes me feel more in touch with my femininity.
I know that it seems to be a very surface value thing.
But when I feel like I need something for myself I head to my favorite nail salon or to see my stylist.
When I leave I always walk out feeling better than when I walked in.

I want to know if there's anything that makes you feel better in this way or something similar!

Btw. What do you think of my new cut and color! (The picture on the left is the new one and the two on the right were the before. lol)

-Quinn💖
  •  

LizK

Hey Quinn

I love your new colour, the photo looks like it has some red at the roots? either way it looks great.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Quinn_Elizabeth

Quote from: ElizabethK on August 21, 2017, 05:24:46 AM
Hey Quinn

I love your new colour, the photo looks like it has some red at the roots? either way it looks great.

Thanks!! I wanted a shadow root that way when my actual roots grow in it doesn't look as bad. My stylist used a dark eggplant color on the roots that pulls pink as it fades down the shaft of the hair.

-Quinn💖
  •  

Serana95

Quote from: Quinn_Elizabeth on August 21, 2017, 02:17:18 AM
So the other day I decided to treat myself and go get my hair done!
I've always found the process of getting my hair or nails done to be quite therapeutic.
It always gives me a boost in my self-confidence and makes me feel more in touch with my femininity.
I know that it seems to be a very surface value thing.
But when I feel like I need something for myself I head to my favorite nail salon or to see my stylist.
When I leave I always walk out feeling better than when I walked in.

I want to know if there's anything that makes you feel better in this way or something similar!

Btw. What do you think of my new cut and color! (The picture on the left is the new one and the two on the right were the before. lol)

-Quinn[emoji178]
Butiful![emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

•