Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

LGBT Expo

Started by Wendyway2, August 28, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendyway2

Hello,

This August 9th and 10th The Jacob Javitz Center will be hosting the 24th annual LGBT Expo, This year for the first time admission is 100% free. I have in the past purchased tickets, and decided not to go. This year with free admission, I plan on bringing my camera. The forums are good, maybe as I get ready to go I can plan on looking sophisticated and attractive, and actually save some money for it, $20.00 to $30.00 should be enough. That way I won't have to be nervous about what I'll see and won't have to run through it in a hurry admiring interesting booths but having to run out.

Sydney_NYC

My wife and I went last year and there was a lot to see. There are a ton of gay vacation booths, but be careful signing up for a free vacation. Once they have your info, you will get flooded with phone calls about how you won a free cruise or vacation and timeshare purchased. Other than that, it's great. We will try to make it on that Sunday, but the Philadelphia Transgender Health Conference from the 7th-9th and we will be getting back Saturday morning and may be too tired for the LGBT Expo.

One other thing I recommend is go to the Provincetown Booth first as they give out nice bags to can put your other goodies you get at other booths.
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•