Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

FFS 'Dr Deschamp Braly'

Started by AlphaGirl, September 05, 2017, 04:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaGirl

I'm planning to see Dr Deschamp - Braly for my FFS, I was wondering if anyone from
Australia has had surgery with him & how they found the experience, I'm still unsure if I should see Dr Deschamp-Braly or The Facial Team, I've just booked Body Contouring Surgery & Breast Augmentation with Dr Sam Cuneen in Perth & so far I'm really impressed with his attention to detail & he's extremely polite something that doesn't go unnoticed!
  •  

Jacqueline

Hi Alphagirl,

Welcome to the site.

I know  I have seen that surgeon's name here often enough. I have no experience so I can be of no help there. Do you want to keep this under Australia or should I put it under a FFS category?

Also just some info I am to pass along to newly posting members:

A Cautionary Note:
This is a public forum so please [remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out may retain information that you post.

We cannot ensure that any information you share on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction. This warning is also listed in the Terms of Service listed below.

If you give out personal information on Susan's you are responsible for any consequence.

I also want to share some links with you. They include helpful information and the rules that govern the site. It is important for your enjoyment of the site to take a moment to go through them

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Jacqui
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

Laurie

Quote from: AlphaGirl on September 05, 2017, 04:15:03 PM
I'm planning to see Dr Deschamp - Braly for my FFS, I was wondering if anyone from
Australia has had surgery with him & how they found the experience, I'm still unsure if I should see Dr Deschamp-Braly or The Facial Team, I've just booked Body Contouring Surgery & Breast Augmentation with Dr Sam Cuneen in Perth & so far I'm really impressed with his attention to detail & he's extremely polite something that doesn't go unnoticed!

You might try going to our  Facial feminization surgery forum and use the search function to serach for his name or Brawly. then peruse the results.

Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone