News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Granulation in the lower vestibule

Started by ClaudiaPitCar, September 29, 2017, 06:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClaudiaPitCar

Hello!!
I'm just 2 months post op actually but I think I have a granulation tissue under my urethra up my vaginale opening that sometimes cause discomfort when inserting the dilator and sometimes bleed (it didn't for like a more than a week now but today I started n°4 and when I took it out there was a lot of blood in it)! By looking I can clearly see like a swelling vein in that area, I sent  a photo yesterday to my surgeon so I'll wait his answer (Dr Chettawut) but I wanted to ask other girls here too! If it's a granulation should I go to a gyno there for treat it or I should wait and see if it heal by itself considering that I'm still early post op? It was bad today because Iwas thinking wow it's not that difficult inserting it I did it slowly for not hurting myself and it was inside, then i pull it out slowly and there was so much blood  :( I had my first orgasm some days ago and I can achieve it easily with circular rubbing cover my mon veneris and clitoral hood and I really can't wait to try vaginal sex with my boyfriend, of course it can happen till this heals..
  •  

Dani

I had CGS about 20 months ago and I had granulation in the vaginal area several times. My urologist had to scrape off the granulation to allow that area to heal properly. You can just wait it out, but, in my opinion, scraping off the granulation made healing much faster and dilation more comfortable.
  •  

ClaudiaPitCar

I'm sure about this! I should find someone who can do this! I'm worried about being treated by a doctor who don't probably don't know much about post op vulvas and I'm not completely healed
  •  

Barb99

Find a Gyno, your going to need one in the near future anyway, and have it treated with silver nitrate. You may need more than one treatment. Dilation will feel much better after the treatment.
  •