Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Electrolysis question? Am i wasting my money?

Started by PrincessPatience, September 29, 2017, 10:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPatience

So i'm getting my electrolysis done at a local electrolysis lady pretty well known in our local community. She uses the blend method. However i'm going to her for 4 hours every week and every week shes clearing my whole face every time. She says i have fine hair mostly but a lot of it. I rarely see much growth since it takes a while for my hair to grow besides little black spots. But i dont know if those are the roots of hairs falling out or new hair growing? So i never know if its cleared or not. I'm planning on getting surgery out of the country in March and need my face to be at least 80% cleared. So i can finally go full time. Do you think i'm wasting my money and hitting nothing by going every week or will i get the same results by spreading it out?
  •  

Dena

If there is hair to remove, you are not wasting your time. Normally at some point you need more space between appointment in order to have enough hair to remove and then one day, there isn't anything to remove. Also at some point you should need fewer hours a week in order to clear your face. A rough number is it take around 200 hours to clear your face but the number can be more or less depending on the amount of hair to be removed.

The one warning is if you feel the hairs being pulled out, the hairs aren't being killed. You may feel an occasional tug when a more difficult hair is encountered but that should be rare.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •