Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Order for makeup

Started by PixieStix, October 04, 2017, 02:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixieStix

Hello, I'm sure I could look through the topics and might find my answer, but I was hoping if someone could tell me the order to put on makeup if i was wanting to use like foundation, concealer, some makeup to conceal my beard shadow, contouring powder and highlighter.

•  

Cindy

Hi Pixie!

Welcome to Susan's

Make up takes quite some practice and you may find You Tube videos are a good friend. Some of the videos made by Drag artists are very good if you have a lot of facial hair.

Why not visit the Introduction thread and tell us a little about yourself and how we may help?

A Cautionary Note:
This is a public forum so please remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out there may retain information that you post.

We cannot ensure that any information you share on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction. This warning is also listed in the Terms of Service listed below.

If you give out personal information on Susan's you are responsible for any consequence.

I also want to share some links with you. They include helpful information and the rules that govern the site.  It is important for your enjoyment of the site to take a moment to go through them

Things that you should read

•  

PixieStix

Thanks cindy I'll go check them out.
  •  

V M

I would probably go with concealer first then foundation followed by a light dust of powder and highlighter

Then you could finish up with eye makeup and lipstick
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •