Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Transitioning journey.

Started by Randi Just Is, October 25, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randi Just Is

Hi! So this is pretty much going to be a diary of sorts. I want to do the "Take a picture of yourself everyday" kinda thing. I keep forgetting to take a picture daily but I'm really trying. I'll post a picture in a little while, since they are on my phone right now. Really hoping I can remember to take pictures.  ;D
  •  

JennyBear

Welcome to the Forum,

Don't be afraid to post on other topics as well, or to ask for advice or opinions, including on this particular thread. As far as posting pictures, Imgur seems to be the consensus easiest to use. Just copy and paste the BBCode to a post once you've finished uploading and doing any editing. (you can edit uploads in site, some nifty quick adjustments.) Otherwise, glad to have you here.

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

Randi Just Is

Update: I deleted all my photos for this. Phone has such little space that it actually couldn't handle it. That and it could be years before I'm able to start medically transitioning. I don't have the energy for that. Maybe I'll come back to this when I finally start T.
  •