Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Our Delicate Love

Started by Toni O, November 14, 2017, 07:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toni O

Our Delicate Love💜💛💚💙💟

She came into my life as words on the screen
Ethereal and sweet

*Who IS this* , I asked and why am I drawn to her?

Time after time I wondered what would the sound of this sweet angel's voice  bring to me.

I could feel her, smell her and sense her!

My God, *What is happening?*

We spoke. We shared. We caressed the feminine soul within each other. We went "there".

Sparks became flame, Words became caresses. Our souls swam around one another and we became one.

We share our tears mingled with our sighs as often as our soft giggles dance with our laughter.

Oh, I know this! I know what has happened from my dreams and my intuition.

The unearthly desire that wrapped around my very soul and swept me away in passion and perfect bliss was new.

The essence of femininity that curled around us like wisps of smoke and streaming beams of light, the gentleness, the sheer exquisiteness, I know this!

The electric of two women's very being had been loosed and joined together in unconditional love.

Oh God! Through my life's journey I glimpsed but never felt this. The purity and depth overwhelms me to this moment. It can't be mimicked, construed or duplicated
without the perfection of our intermingled womanhood.

I hold her close to this moment, I will NEVER relax my grip on her.
We are one! 🍒 
Toni

•