Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Your favorite trans YouTuber?

Started by PurpleWolf, December 02, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: echo7 on December 02, 2017, 05:47:23 PM
My favorite is probably Maya.  She seems very normal, not controversial or annoying in any way, which I believe is the best way for us to gain acceptance.

I was about to post about her. I discovered her recently and really like her, I also look up to her (even though she's younger than me). Her transition seems smoothly and I like the fact that she looks normal and not like an overly done Barbie doll.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Julia1996

Princess Jewels , Jayden whale and upperchase.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MaryT

There's a young Youtuber called Rowan Schroeder who has an entertaining channel.  I think that he is probably genderqueer, e.g. he paints his fingernails sometimes.
  •  

ghoulified g

uppercaseCHASE1, TheRealAlexBertie and FinnTheInfinncible, probably. Honourable mention to Stef Sanjati! I don't watch many trans girls on youtube but I like her content.

Chase's videos are really funny, he always looks like he's having a good time and he has a lot of useful resources- he's got that Trans 101 series and all his product reviews. His wall of prosthetics is really something! It's such a shame he's been hit so hard by the adpocalypse though :c You're So Brave is great too, they'll talk about anything under the sun. I loved the episode on music.

Alex is someone I feel like I can relate to, kinda. If I did go on T I'd have to deal with the same crap from the NHS (god, waiting lists!), so it's useful to have that perspective, and... Well, I just really like how he does his videos. Plus he has some cool tattoos! o: I thought about entering the art contest he had a while ago but I ended up not having time to.

Finn has a much smaller channel but still a great one. He doesn't just talk about trans things either, he'll say whatever he wants to say about what happens in his life and the people in it. He had some complications with his phallo surgery but I think he's just waiting for stage 3 now which is great! He seems like such a kind and loving person. Also, Lamby Cat <3
  •  

scrubcore

Back in 8th grade (around 8 years ago) before I even realized I was trans, I was religiously watching this FtM guy TwinFools discuss his transition process. He was really awesome and really inspired me. Unfortunately he hasn't made any videos in 3 years :(

•  

DebbySoufflage

Blaire White and Gigi Gorgeous are my two favorite youtubers.

As the three of us are conservative in our ploitical views and the three of us are non-op MtF. I can relate a lot to both of these youtubers.

Luv,
Debby
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

When I started HRT in 2015 I found  KRISTINS TRANS LIFE very good. I was amazed how she set sail into the unknown and reaped huge success through transition ( MTF ).

Transman Jammidodger is very informative and unpretentious, I hold him in high regard.

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Julia1996

I love Parker J Whale. He's very funny and talented and wrote and performed a few songs. What makes his channel different is the fact he doesn't dwell heavily on trans issues. I watched his channel for a whole month before finding out he was trans. I've never liked GIGI Gorgeous. In the first place her name is quite presumptuous. Second in my opinion she presents herself more like a drag queen than a woman. And before anyone gets upset, there is nothing wrong with being a drag queen. It's just that  that's many Cis people tend to think drag queens and transwomen are the same. Having someone so flamboyant like Gege gorgeous all over YouTube certainly doesn't help our image. And she is another one who craves the spotlight. By being all over YouTube as a known transwoman or having your own tv show like Jazz Jennings your chances of ever trying to be stealth are destroyed forever. I know these women make money from it but in my opinion, the money isn't worth it.  Even if it payed a fortune you couldn't drag me onto YouTube or give me a tv show. The money would never worth my chance at a normal life. That's one of the main reasons I don't post a lot of my pictures here. My picture could pop up related to to this site and proof! I'm outed.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •