Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Live music

Started by Siobhan Amanda, December 09, 2017, 02:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siobhan Amanda

I'm seeing Paul McCartney tonight, not often that happens ! Very excited in Brisbane😀😀😀😀
"You only live twice"
  •  

Cindy

In 1964 I came home from school to my Auntie's house, she looked after me at the time. There was an old van, an ex-security truck, parked outside the neighbours house, it had a drum kit and stuff in the back.
My Aunt took me next door to meet her neighbours nephew, Paul. He was staying there as somewhere to sleep as his band was just starting up, they were playing the Cavern that night (as usual) and they had a record out - Love love me do.

How is that for degrees of freedom!

Enjoy the concert!!!!
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Cindy on December 09, 2017, 03:06:16 AM
In 1964 I came home from school to my Auntie's house, she looked after me at the time. There was an old van, an ex-security truck, parked outside the neighbours house, it had a drum kit and stuff in the back.
My Aunt took me next door to meet her neighbours nephew, Paul. He was staying there as somewhere to sleep as his band was just starting up, they were playing the Cavern that night (as usual) and they had a record out - Love love me do.

Enjoy the concert!!!!
that would blow my mind
  •  

Charlotte F

I wonder if he'll do Live & Let Die - I loved that song when I was a kid
  •  

Siobhan Amanda

Quote from: Charlotte F on December 09, 2017, 03:21:37 AM
I wonder if he'll do Live & Let Die - I loved that song when I was a kid
he did😊, my favourite too.
"You only live twice"
  •  

Siobhan Amanda

Quote from: Cindy on December 09, 2017, 03:06:16 AM

Enjoy the concert!!!!
thats amazing Cindy! And it was fantastic , thank you
"You only live twice"
  •