Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Feeling like a ping pong ball

Started by tanyaclark, December 11, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanyaclark

Ok, so this type of feeling isn't new to me but maybe expressing it is.
I think have very much a lights on lights off type mental make up and maybe it's considered non-binary but I'm not sure really.

I'll explain how I feel or more so would like to feel during a weekend and then maybe some will chime in.
I'm at around age 25.

Ok so Thursday practice football, rugby or some sport in the evening. 
Full guy and be rough and be physical.
Go out for few beers and eat with mates talk about sports or practice or work.
But distance self from the dirt guy talk about women.

Friday night want to go out to dinner or stay home with a guy. Simple stuff.
Basically want to dress up semi-causally. Maybe a skirt or long laid back dress or even jeans.
I want to eat something healthy and a glass of wine.
I want to relax and chat about the week, the future and hand holding.
I want to walk through town and window shop.
Maybe some light progressing romance or a movie.

Saturday I want to wake up and have game day. Go play a game football or rugby.
Maybe hit the pub afterward in afternoon. Again socialize with the guys.
Then I want to 360 it... evening out with the girls.
I want heels, hose and short black type dress. Hair and makeup totally done up like perfect.
I want to flirt and dance with men and grind up against them.  I want my body to squirm and lose control a bit... kissing, feeling my body pressed up against, touching and much more. I want to be wanted by men.

Sunday I either want to cuddle or head out to watch NFL games depending I guess on night/day before.
Then back to work week and repeat.

Like that is how I feel.
For most things I would say I like be and remain a guy. I'll say the normal day to day mundane work school type stuff.
But romance, dates, dressing up for special occasions and all relationship type items I want to be the girl all the way.

I use this as example but it's like that a lot of times. 
Even if it's more so weekends as guy then weekends as girl.

Like what eventually happens here...
Do you just drift back and forth?
Does one side eventually take over?
Do you start to get so tangled in relationships that you have to go all in there?

Sorry for long winded just figuring it all out.

•  

Faith

sounds like what it should be for everyone. They are what they are in the moment.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Megan.

I'm relatively fixed in my gender identity,  you sound very fluid, and that's totally fine.
Some days I want to present quite feminine,  some days I drift almost to an andro presentation. For me it's always on the female side of the spectrum,  it just sounds like you drift more widely along the spectrum.
If you're comfortable with this,  then embrace it and be happy,  nothing more complex than that. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Megan.

If you Google 'Pippa Bunce', they are a very fluid person day-to-day. I've met them a couple of times,  and they are very comfortable and happy with their gender identity.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•