Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Any good videos on how to do makeup/eye make up for transgander people who...

Started by Lexi Nexi, December 12, 2017, 06:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi Nexi

I see a lot on tubeyou but the "cis" ones don't really address how you might have a 5OClock shadow or other things.

Also I think my eyes are way bigger then these people. I know I do have big eyes but its like I only have room for one less color band.

Im quite artistic and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Best ones I had did look nice but they weren't those ones that can make you passable in makeup alone! Plus they seemed to wear away quickly. I bought the make up at target because I'm not spending lots of money on something I haven't yet learned. Its alot of fun and I know I need practice but every thing I do looks like the same washed out colors. Plus you face burns after that many wash cycles.

I also found out that Lip Gloss is the best and I won't be messing around with anything else even if it comes in a lip gloss tube.

The other "flavor" of videos seems to be drag queen makeup which is its own separate art form.

I just kind of want to look like a hooker but not a drag queen or lady going to church.
  •