Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hide Five o'clock Shadow Easy

Started by Reyes, December 22, 2017, 02:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyes

Okay this is for all my fellow trans women out there who happen to still suffer from the problem of having a five o'clock shadow, who want to hide it with minimal make up.

Okay so you pretty much only need two things. Well, three if you count the brushes.

But make up wise, all you need is, a liquid foundation slightly paler then your own skin, and blush.

And then basically all you have to do, you put the foundation on over your whole face, then instead of only putting the blush on certain areas, cover your whole face with it.

The result will be a natural skin tone that no one will be able to tell is make up without looking at you up close, that will completely hide the stupid five o'clock shadow. :D
Sunday, November 15th 2015/Sunday, August 7th 2016/Wednesday, May 10th 2017 x2

•  

Allison S

Would the blush be a rosy color maybe red? I saw your pic and I wanna try it! Looks really good
So I would cover my whole face with blush first or just the area where the shadow is?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Reyes

The one I use is called Ombre Blush. It's kinda peachish in color.

But that's me, I have very pale skin.

But um, well first you gotta put the foundation on before the blush.

As for whether or not you need to cover your whole face with both, well, you could try only covering where the shadow is if you want, but I cover my entire face. To make sure half my face isn't a slightly different color then the other half. lol

•  

DawnOday

Cover shadow with cheap orange lipstick. Then apply foundation. BB cream. There are tons of instructional s on Youtube.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Reyes

If you don't need the help on this and have your own method already, fine, just don't say anything.

There's no reason to basically imply my advice is useless because there's tons of other methods already, that's just seriously uncalled for.

•