Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Private Message

Started by LJH24, December 25, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJH24

Just curious. After I message someone, shouldn't I be able to see the messages that I have sent in the "sent" option?   Thanks

Linda
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: LJH24 on December 25, 2017, 02:55:04 PM
Just curious. After I message someone, shouldn't I be able to see the messages that I have sent in the "sent" option?   Thanks

Linda

You have to select the box that allows sent messages to be stored.

Go to "Profile" on the top bar, and click it, then "Modify Profile" Hover over that and you'll see an option called "Private Messaging". Click on that, then look in the settings for a check box which reads "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default." Make sure that's checked, and if it isn't, check it and click "Change profile" at the bottom after, and you should be good to go. :)
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

LJH24

Thank you! I think I figured it out.  I assume the changes will not be retroactive - so previous messages I have sent will not still be there?
  •  

Mariah

As Sephirah said you have to select that option which can be done in your settings or at the time of sending it. I hope that helps. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: LJH24 on December 25, 2017, 03:09:08 PM
Thank you! I think I figured it out.  I assume the changes will not be retroactive - so previous messages I have sent will not still be there?

No, I believe it starts only from when you change the setting, unfortunately.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

LJH24

•  

Mariah

Personal message settings are where they can make the change or at the bottom of the message you are creating. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Sephirah on December 25, 2017, 03:10:05 PM
No, I believe it starts only from when you change the setting, unfortunately.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •