ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Faith

GoT, I prefer the books. Even though the books are more 'descriptive' I feel the TV series used it too much to draw viewership at the expense of the story.

the 100, yep, even though I feel it's very predictable, it's a fun watch

Shield, I just caught up. Favorite show on air right now.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Cassi

SHIELD has been tripping the past season or so.  Last season they were in the Matrix and now the future.  I enjoy the show.

I like pretty much anything that's syfy, fantasy and even hallmark, lol.  The latter should have told me something.

There are a few other shows; Shannara Chronicles, and some others that slip my fem mind at the moment.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Faith

I watch Shannara Chronicles, I have trouble with the acting. It doesn't drag me into the show. Same as reading books. a well written book and I lose myself in it. Poorly written and I'm just reading it.

Several shows I watch but don't get into. The ones that drag you in are few and far between.

I am a sucker for self-discovery fantasy where the main character discovers something more within themselves than they ever knew .. not in a superhero fashion. the whole 'secret superhero powers' theme doesn't do much for me, too over-done.

The Tick .. that show I totally get a laugh out of. the guy doing The Tick really gets it right.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Cassi

The Tick ticked me off, lol.

But, the Marvel shows; Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, etc are pretty good.  Ghost Wars was pretty good though hard to get into watching it without thinking of Meatloaf's songs, lol.

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •