Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A bit of assistance please!

Started by thatonegirlroxx, January 06, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatonegirlroxx

I'll definitely call my surgeons office as soon as the weekend rolls over, but I want to hear what you girls think in the meantime. (:

Background: I figure it could help!
2 1/2 months post-op pi vaginoplasty (Satterwhite) at the time of this post
Had a bladder infection 1 1/2 months post op but it cleared with antibiotics
Light activity all around, no work, light (very light) exercising, diet okay-ish
I don't dilate, a choice I made a while back, so I don't think this has any bearing on my issue today.
A couple of days ago, I caught a flu going around and is now subsiding.

Starting since that pesky infection cleared up a month ago, my discharge went back to what I would consider pretty normal. Very light yellowish spotting on pads. Smell is, well, fine I guess. Nothing foul for certain. Though about a week ago, with no change to the amount of activity, diet, or hormones I noticed my discharge started turning pink; blood. I'm not urinating blood, so it seems to be coming from the vaginal canal. There was no increase in volume of discharge. I'm not freaking out, it must be a pretty miniscule amount to change the color, but I am wondering, why? Could it be that because I got sick healing wasn't up to par and something's bleeding now? Does this just happen here and there? Did that pesky bladder infection come back? (I doubt it, though I am concerned enough to consider it.) They don't give you much in terms of a manual for these things, so I'm just stumped. What do you think?  ???
  •  

Dena

Unfortunately there are two options. It could be a bladder infection but if you aren't feeling discomfort, most likely it's not. The second option is the result of not dilating. There could be proud flesh/granulation that ruptured. Had you been dilating, it might have been discovered sooner or the healing may have taken place differently. As it is, this may get complicated as an internal examination may be required to determine the cause. Possibly a better solution would have been a cosmetic surgery instead of creating a vagina but a doctors visit is definitely needed at this point.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •