Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A kind of sexy story/fantasy (adult themem no bad language just about sex)

Started by Lexi Nexi, January 10, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi Nexi

I wonder if other here would like to be in this story. This is kind of a fantasy I have. I don't think this is too adult for the forum but it seems oK vs other posts I have read on sex life of people. I would actually make love to man but only if it was like this:

... I hop out of my new dates SUV to admire the scenery around his cabin in the middle of nowhere as we arrive at his house in the middle of nowhere. About two hours drive from where I live and hour down dirt roads up into the White Mountains where there is no civilization for miles. People go up here to disaprear and when others come up here they disapprear. I don't normaly go back to a dates house on a first date but we really connected at dinner and he seems like he could read my thoughts. He was also tall, strong, and handsome, but most importantly he was very clever; he could think his way out of any situation and found a way into my head. I knew better but I kind of felt safe around him like he wasn't going to let anything bad happen to me. Even though no one knew I was here, and cell phones stopped working an hour ago. It was the start to a perfect evening, I hope.
After looking at the mountains for a bit just out side his car I went to kiss him on his cheek. As I leaned in he swept me off my feet. I put my arms around his neck and gently kissed the side of his cheek that smelled of expensive cologne and his 5:00 shadow tickled my nose. I giggled. I love when a guy just sweeps my off my feet. How did he know to do that? After a few kisses we go into the house and up stairs straigt into a dark room with just a few rays of the fading summer sun creaping through the old glass window into the room. It made the warm orange colors of summer and fall as the light cast on the antique wooden furniture in this 19th century house. I couldn't make out what was in the room besides bed and things on the walls. Probably old timey antique stuff or maybe it was the old wallpaper. He walked over to the bed with me still in his arms, my blissfully half open eyes were full of sunlight that blocked out most of my vision. He tossed me down on the bed I was glad he could see in this low light because I was worried he might throw me next to the bed. Now that would be a bad first date. I lied on the bed with my arms and legs spread out taking the cedar smell and the old time cotton sheets in kind of a romantic daze, excited for what was soon to come.
Next I was startled kind of unexpectedly when he kind of jumped ontop of me. I just looked at the dark silhouette  of his face as he reached for something by the corners of the bed. Sounded like keys or metal. Lighting candles on old metal lanterns? That would be so nice. Love under candle light. Mmmmm...
But just then in a split second he grabbed my wrist and closed a thick metal shackle tightly over it and before I had time to realize what was happening he had my other hand shackled up. He was still startling me so I couldn't move. I porotested "What are you doing?", he said nothing and just as fast as my hands he had my legs shackled to the bed and I really can't move. The adrenaline rush hits me like a ton of bricks I went from bliss to terror in a second. I started to scream out "Let me go!", but in the dark he grabbed a gag and head harness thing stuck it in my mouth and tied it tight over my head around and tightened the neck putting a lock on it. Now I'm freaking out 100%, I just met this guy, I'm 100 miles away from civilization with no phone no neighbor and no one knows where I am. Episodes of CSI pop in my head interrupted by just terror. I do everything I can to get free; I pull as hard as I can on the chains try to squirm and get him off me but I can't do anything. How could I have been so stupid to let this happen?  I screem again as loud as I can and he cracks me on my thigh with a cane and says "DON"T SPEAK UNLESS I TELL YOU TO SPEAK". I lay there in fear. I can taste salty tears that have run down through my mascara and are dripping into the mouth piece. My hand dripping with sweet but not slippery enough to some how slip out of the restraints. I feel his munscular body on top of mine his hard tight muscles on my soft innocent skin. He rached up and was  holding me by my pony tail. "DON'T MOVE" I stare at the wood grain on the old bed as the sun fades. Too scared to move. All of my senses are on over drive: the house smells old, the bed is of a scratchy material. Creaks are heard as wind blows though the old house.
What seems like hours later a light comes on the room and foot steps walk up to the bed. A hand grabs my hair turns my head from facing down to have me gazy at a wall full of torture items. Whips, chains, cat of nine tails, bamboo canes, electrical wires, and a catle prod were all on the wall. I just started shaking. "If you do what you are told you won't have to be punished". OK maybe if I just act calm he will let me go he just wants to scare me nothing more. I see him take something shinny and metallic in his hand and he places it to the back of my neck. OH no I can go like this I'm too you please no... The metal goes down my back and I feel scisors cutting off my clothes. Im now totally naked and vunerable. I was vulnerable before but when you are naked your dignity is stripped away with the clothes. I hear my clothes land on the floor next to the bed. Then I feel the cold drops of liquid touch my ass. I know whats coming. I'm still a virgin and that needs to be done very carefully the first time. I feel one finger go inside me then two then three and its starting to hurt. I yell into my gag and as soon as I do I get a sharp slap on my ass. I stay quitet. He mounts himself above me and sticks the tip in. Its starting to hurt already. Don't scream Don't scream just breathe. Bam! He takes his full body weight and slams his hips flush with my butt going all the way inside me. He was so big I could feel it in my stomach and as he started to go back and fourth the tears came back as the pain was so intense. Oh no I can't live with this, oh no, what do I do, he was supposed to protect me not hurt me! Then all of a sudden it happened. The pain instantly turned to pleasure, a pleasure I have never felt before. The trepidation and fear just melted away and were replaced by pure exctacy. He is protecting me right now; no one can take away this amazing feeling that is soon to bring orgasm. If I was free I would have run away in pain and never got through to the pleasure! Im the minutes following he kept at me and it gave rose to the most intense body and cerebral orgasm that I have never felt before in my life. I was safe he was protecting me from missing out on this feeling that only he could give me...
  •  

Lexi Nexi

D+ for spelling and D for grammar. I found out that it doesn't matter how many time you proof read it if you can't see you can't get it right. Oh well gave me a chance to use my brain for a half hour.
  •  

SadieBlake

A bit of a marysue you're working on there, sexy for sure. However first time for penetration on a first date in a bdsm context that's not been negotiated? This is the stuff nightmares can be made of.
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: SadieBlake on January 10, 2018, 08:35:29 AM
A bit of a marysue you're working on there, sexy for sure. However first time for penetration on a first date in a bdsm context that's not been negotiated? This is the stuff nightmares can be made of.

I agree. My BF has BDSM interests but anything he does is discussed beforehand and we use a safeword just in case. Being tied/restrained by someone you trust is still a little scary but someone doing it against your will would be terrifying. No offense but I don't find your story hot or sexy. To me it seems like a report of a rape. Just my opinion.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Lexi Nexi

Quote from: SadieBlake on January 10, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

Its a thrill you cant get in real life I was telling someone else its like surviving a plane crash walking away from the burning wreckage without a scratch and having a winning lottery tick blow around the fire and at you feet.  For enough money in NYC there are domme's that will live out this fantasy with you. My first time with a guy was kind of like that the only sketchy part was he tried to not wear a condom like I wouldn't have noticed. Like I am going to be on the receiving end without a condom. Thats like trying to get aids. But being tied up he could have done  that but at the time BUT I was not someone you would want to ever untie after doing that to. Now I would never put my self near that situation.
  •