Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

pelvic generalized discomfort. Help from anyone??

Started by Doreen, January 21, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doreen

I know I whine about cramps but now damn my entire pelvis is hurting. Its kind of like a charlie horse, not deep bone pain, but my back hurts, my hips hurt..my pelvis hurts.. on top of that I feel cramps and a nasty migraine.

I've never heard of the entire region being.. incredibly uncomfortable. I can't sit right, I can't sleep right.  GAH!
WTF.    Any clues? ideas?  nothing seems to be helping. Midol, flexeril, no effects.
  •  

Jessica

Hi Doreen 🙋‍♀️ My hips and lower back/butt ached for awhile at the beginning of HT.  After a month it went away.  It seemed to be more localized to the region I adhere my estradiol patches at.

Hugs, Jess 💁‍♀️

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Doreen

Quote from: Jessica on January 21, 2018, 11:53:02 AM
Hi Doreen 🙋‍♀️ My hips and lower back/butt ached for awhile at the beginning of HT.  After a month it went away.  It seemed to be more localized to the region I adhere my estradiol patches at.

Hugs, Jess 💁‍♀️

Been on hrt for years (3 total) now, but off & on about 10 years? since I was 21.  Maybe I'm reaching high levels, always possible. My body produces some but not enough to stave off bone loss... either that or I had the bone loss whether I was on hrt or not.  Nonetheless, I don't think its bone related (those are more sharp pains)
  •