Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

what is it in a singer that makes the same song repeatedly? where you can tell?

Started by dmj23, January 22, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmj23

Ok so there are five singers from the old days before I was the previous decade. I think not sure about the American one. But generally I'd hear one song and could tell almost all the other songs they made specifically in the store listening or elsewhere. I don't listen willingly basically. But they are all I believe tenors one I could find little information on his voice at all. I only heard one song regularly as a tween my mom would play flashback weekend. So for one I heard I think in my life maybe five songs but didn't know who made them. Another I heard him on a cheeze it commercial I think. And then could gather from all other songs he made. Then the other I only listened to one song in life same thing happened. The other I heard like his one song twice in a gas station and then from there could gather other songs from that. Why didn't they use variety in singing mechanics? What was the point of making more than one song if they're going to sing each song the same way over and over again?
  •