Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

User name change?

Started by Katie Ellen, January 28, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Ellen

Can someone help me change my user name to Katie Ellen?
Katie Ellen
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: raeanne on January 28, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

Hi Katie Ellen!  I will contact a moderator to help you.  They were very helpful when I needed to change mine.

Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Dena

Quote from: raeanne on January 28, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
That name is available. Please verify your email address is correct as the name change takes place as two parts. After the second part you will receive a reactivation request. Failure to respond to the request will lock you out of your account. After you respond to the request, your login will become the new name. Let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Katie Ellen

My email address is correct.

Thanks for the help.
Katie Ellen
  •