Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dermablend foundation for beard

Started by sid104, February 01, 2018, 03:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid104

I had my 3rd laser session on face month ago.the hairs seems to grow to where i was before laser hair removal.I dont know whether its working or not.I want to try dermablend as i am tired of beard shadow even am clean shaved because i do makeup and cant go out with beard shadow.Anyone tried dermablend for their beard or beard shadow also after how many laser sessions the hairs seems to stop growing.

Sent from my NokiaX2DS using Tapatalk

I cant feel my face when am with you ::)
  •  

Angela Drakken

What color is your hair? What type of laser are they using? How high is it set? Dermablend is generally good. Persobally I use a CC cream (color correcting) Minimal blending required, neutralized any discolorations/imperfections in my skin, and tends to hide that 'awful shadow' when I still had one.

I tend to find there are a lot of really scummy and dishonest laser/electrolysis operators out there who will take advantage of transgender clients even more so than cis ones because we NEED THIS DONE.

Not to scare you but some arent above telling people theyre a 'good candidate' for laser regardless of their hair color/skin color contrast and are more than happy to bill you hundreds of dollars for essentially doing nothing.

Id suggest next tie you visit just ask a lot of honest questions to satisfy your curiosity. I found my first session I already saw NOTICEABLE shedding and a significant reduction and then the results kinda lessened with each treatment because there were so few dark hairs to be treated and made the switch to electrolysis.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

Gertrude

I've seen yt videos about dermacol that look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Maria77

I've been using derma blend for years.  This stuff is a life saver.  I'm multi-racial and my facial hair is just resistant.  I've done electrolysis, laser, you name it.  I still use dermablend in the beard areas.  I tend to use a lighter formula  foundation on the forehead, nose & checks and blank out the chin and upper lip areas with Dermablend,
  •