Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

fillers and botox europe

Started by tidalflames, February 01, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tidalflames

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows a good and most of all: Trans friendly place to get fillers and botox and some skintreatment in Europe.

I had some feminizing surgeries, but at the moment I dont have the money or time, but I still want to use some non invasive treatment to soften and feminize my face..

My problem with many local places is that the injectors dont really know how to work on trans people (hiding male attributes) so its often a matter of hit or miss.
  •  

Laurie

Hi  tidalflames,

I'm Laurie, I see that you Have come and gone for awhile now and escaped being greeted officially. So please let me say, Welcome To Susan's Place! Come on in and take a good look around.  Perhaps I can even get you to hop on over to the Introductions Thread and  create a post to tell us a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better and greet you properly. I'll add some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.
  I don't have an answer for you but someone else may.

Laurie
Global Moderator
Laurie@susans.org

Things that you should read

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess