Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Venting - haven't heard back from my dad an in physical pain

Started by Pao, February 05, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pao

I sent my dad THE email Friday morning and I have heard nothing back. He will eventually have to say something to me as I live in one of his rental houses. I am going crazy though. I can't imagine he hasn't opened his email.

I am also in a >-bleeped-< ton of pain. I have a herniated disc in my neck. I did something that irritated it last week. I had to come in to work today (groundskeeper) because I do t have any more leave left. I bought a neck brace, but it only helps a little. It F---ing bites to not be able to hold up your own head!

End rant.
  •  

November Fox

He probably needs some time. It isn´t "light news".
I don´t know how your dad usually deals with challenging topics and with you, but it´s possible he´s just taking some time to process it. I´d say give him space. Try not to think that it´s personal.

That herniated disc sounds tough. How long does it take to heal?
Maybe an ice/hot pack helps?
  •  

Kendra

Pao,

Here's a big (and careful) hug.  The stress of a non-answer while in serious neck pain cannot be easy - I wish things were better for you right now.  Hoping your father replies soon, fingers crossed he will be positive or at least accepts you for who you are.  Maybe it's a good sign he didn't immediately go negative and is taking time to think things over.

Kendra
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •