Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Officially April!

Started by AprilRyan, February 24, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AprilRyan

After two months of frustration dealing with the inept courts here in Reno, I finally got the order for name change signed by the judge! It's been so frustrating presenting as female full time for the past couple months while having my ids and cards out me with my old male name every time I show them to people, now the process has begun to align everything. I'm sooooo happy and excited!  ;D

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: AprilRyan on February 24, 2018, 12:46:12 PM
After two months of frustration dealing with the inept courts here in Reno, I finally got the order for name change signed by the judge! It's been so frustrating presenting as female full time for the past couple months while having my ids and cards out me with my old male name every time I show them to people, now the process has begun to align everything. I'm sooooo happy and excited!  ;D

April,

Congratulations!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Kendra

Persistence is so worth it.  Now you're there and it feels great, doesn't it? 

Congratulations!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

AprilRyan

Quote from: Kendra on February 24, 2018, 01:58:46 PM
Persistence is so worth it.  Now you're there and it feels great, doesn't it? 

Congratulations!

Absolutely! It is strange however that it is easier to change my gender marker than my name, at least here in Nevada, you would think it would be the other way around.

•  

itsApril

As one "official" April to another, congratulations!  And welcome to the club!
-April
  •