Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Pick up lines

Started by natalie.ashlyne, March 03, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Has any of the pick up lines you have used on other been used on you? What is the best/ worst pick up line you have heard? What pick up lines work for you?
  •  

MollyPants

It's never been used on me but a a bit of joke classic for a while was 'grab your goat, you've pulled'. It was an advert for something or other playing on a nervy guy trying out a really bold pick up line but he heard goat from his phone instead of coat...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Kylo

Heard some that are so cringeworthy I can't even write them down here. They'd be culled.

I also can't remember the ones I've used that worked, but they did. They weren't dumb joke pick up lines though. If I tell someone they're beautiful I mean it.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I am on Ok cupid and one of the most repeated pick up line I have gotten is "Heaven must be missing an angel"Hi, how was heaven when you left it? Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven? "will you be my Wifey" I even got "your legs must be tired cause you have been running throw my mind" Do you have a name or can I call you mine?  Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.  I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

I used to use the Angel and heaven things my self with a twist depending on the girl while staring in to her eyes so I am guilty of that one. Now if a guy does stare in to my eyes I end up melting.

•  

Sarah_P

I'm on OK Cupid, too. In my profile I mention my interest in dating a couple, so some guy sent me the message: 'I'd like to date a couple too - You and your twin sister!'.

...seriously?
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Cassi

Oh, I didn't know you had a sister
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Or, "Weren't we kidnapped and on the same space lab?"
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Faith

let me get that for you ...

OH, wrong kind of pickup line.

I never used any. My wife was 15 when we met at my parents house at a party. Her first impression of me was .. "What a drunken Slob". I was 19 and, yep, I just happened to be a drunken slob that night. Good thing that first impression didn't  taint the 2nd one. Or maybe I'd been paying for it over the next 38 years
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Faith on March 07, 2018, 01:14:18 PM
let me get that for you ...

OH, wrong kind of pickup line.

I never used any. My wife was 15 when we met at my parents house at a party. Her first impression of me was .. "What a drunken Slob". I was 19 and, yep, I just happened to be a drunken slob that night. Good thing that first impression didn't  taint the 2nd one. Or maybe I'd been paying for it over the next 38 years

Are you saying that you're still hungover?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Cassi on March 07, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
Are you saying that you're still hungover?

not as much as I once was, life's-a-changin' ... ;D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Julia1996

I once had a guy ask me if I worked at subway cause I just gave him a footlong.  Ugh...
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Saturday night - "You have the most beautiful eyes.  I saw you from across the room and I just had to see them up close."  Worked  ;)
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Today I just got from a 70ish year old man will you marry me so that way God  will send me to heaven for marring an angel. Well it was  kind of nice but way out of my age of play.
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 07, 2018, 03:36:16 PM
Saturday night - "You have the most beautiful eyes.  I saw you from across the room and I just had to see them up close."  Worked  ;)

Well that would definitely work on me!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 07, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

That is a pretty good  one 😁
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 07, 2018, 02:56:02 PM
I once had a guy ask me if I worked at subway cause I just gave him a footlong.  Ugh...

Ya that one is lame  Julia,
  •  

Lady Sarah

One that sounded different was "you like horses? Wanna ride?" Being a blonde, I got away with "should I bring my riding crop?
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Lady Sarah on March 07, 2018, 06:33:54 PM
One that sounded different was "you like horses? Wanna ride?" Being a blonde, I got away with "should I bring my riding crop?

Lol good response  I would never have thought of that 😀
  •  

KathyLauren

:(  I never used a pickup line.  That probably explains my weak dating record.  :-\   My wife picked me up: "Would you be able to give me a ride home from the next meeting?"
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

The best pick-up line that works on me is if they are interested in me they should just have an espresso or latte and a blueberry muffin for me in their hands as they greet me.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •