Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

1 year pelvic and breast exam

Started by Susan, March 06, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Well I had the big checkup today. Everything was clear, vaginal hair wasn't noticeable even though she used a clear Speculum. She took a swab for a culture. The only problem I did have was a thriving yeast infection which I am now on medication for. Other than that everything was A-OK!

She complimented me on my breasts after she started the exam, she thought they were implants and couldn't feel anything :P  All natural girl here! :)

On a plus note Walmart Pharmacy manged to track down some of the mythical Generic Estradiol Valerate so I had my shot today. First one in over a month, and was starting to get menopause symptoms so really glad they did.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Jessica

Congratulations Susan!  Not for the infection, but for everything else. 
It's wonderful when the outcome of your efforts surprise even the experts!

Smiles, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

noleen111

I hope the yeast infection clears soon.

I remember when I went for my first yearly checkup, I was very nervous. I was also little proud, like all cis-woman, I have to go to the gynie.

That first time the doc did an examination with speculum, to check if I had heeled properly inside (It had). then I had a pap smear to check for infections and then the breast exam. Having my feet in the stirrups and then having everything on the display was weird, but the doctor is a professional. I was told my vagina was very healthy.

I now go yearly for a pap smear and a breast exam.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •