Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

SRS with Dr Kaushik in 12 days.

Started by 808Moni, March 16, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

808Moni

Opening this page intending to keep updating it leading up to and after the surgery. Im scheduled for my surgery on March 26th. Im very nervous going out there by myself but am so ready for it.

Im not sure if anyone remembers but i posted a few months back about a few concerns i had about the Dr. Mostly the BMI he requires, i have dropped from weighting 194 pounds to 178 and still need to drop a couple more pounds.

I would love to say im excited about my surgery but mentally, physically and financially it has been taxing these past couple months. Im more so ready to be done with it so that I can move on with my life. I went thru alot these past couple months and still yet 12 days out im still stressing about it all. Just waiting for the day to come.

Fly to Japan on the 19th and then to India the 23rd to check in at olmec. I figured i could keep this as a sort of journal for myself and to honestly share my journey and results for anyone else interested in the procedure with him.

Will update soon.

Moni
  •  

Jessica

Hi Moni 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.  Congratulations on your upcoming procedure, even though it's caused some stress.  Any experiences you have would be a great addition to Susan's Place

I see you hadn't been entirely welcomed with some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Kendra

Moni, best wishes.  And congratulations on losing the weight!  I know from personal experience how challenging that can be. 

If you're stressed out, think about the future - your goals.  Imagine one year from now.  And then think about a year ago... wasn't that long ago was it?  Time goes pretty fast, and once you have managed to get past this type of challenge you receive the benefits for a lifetime. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Brooke

Hi Moni,

First off congrats, and second a big thank you for sharing your experience. I too am considering going to Dr. Kaushik by myself and will be watching closely to see how your experience is, which I can only intend to be beautiful, wonderful, and worth all of the stress.

Would you be up for taking a few pics of the facility, your feelings on the area, care, and if you'd recommend going alone if needed?

Are you planning on any other procedures while you're there?

Thanks again and remember the self care before during and after.

Hugs!
  •  

jenn90210

Wondering how your surgery went. I'm very interested in having surgery with Dr Kaushik.

HRT - April 16, 2012
Full Time - January 8, 2013
BA & Body Feminization - Dr. Suarez - Oct 5, 2013
VFS - Dr. Kim - March 18, 2014

FFS - Dr. DiMaggio - December 11, 2014
  •  

wholeself94

Can you give us an update? I interested in Dr. Kaushik for his innovative vaginoplasty technique! Hope everything went well <3
  •