Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Trying to get my life back in order

Started by meganB, March 18, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meganB

Might not be the correct place to post, so if it's in the wrong place please move it to the correct section.

Been some time since I was last here as my life was going okay after my srs (did okay with university and my bf moved in). After some time it gradually became worse and worse. Was in a relationship but unfortunately he cheated on me multiple times (broke up when I found out). This really toke a toil on me. Even more because he said he couldn't have sex with me and he cheated because of that.

After finally getting back on my feet I ended up alone. No longer in a relationship, friends moved away so I kinda have no friends that I can easily meet and family is equally far away.

University is suffering because of everything that has happened and that basically only makes it worse.

I try to meet up with my friend and had home to my mother once in a while, but I only feel more lonely after I'm back at my place.

I really don't know what to do anymore.

•  

Megan.

Hey hun, great name [emoji6],  have a big (hug).

Sorry you're having a bumpy time. These can be times when we want to hide away a bit, but the best thing I can suggest is forcing yourself back out the door.
Find some local groups with shared interests in what you like, or would like to learn, and friendships (maybe more) will follow.
Despite the low spot, look back on the things you've achieved, and remind yourself what a strong and determined woman you are. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•