Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How do I post a picture of myself to show I'm human.....

Started by Antonia, March 25, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonia

....and why is this website so difficult to navigate and find information?
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. The site isn't difficult to find information if you click on forums at the top of the page. We try to put everything in the proper category and often move around half a dozen threads a day to their proper location. If you go to your area of interest such as Gender Conforming Surgery then enter what you are interested in finding into the search box in the upper right hand corner of the page, you will find if anybody has posted about it. Because Google is unable to access the moderator areas, this is the only tool we use when working with the thousands of files in the moderator area. Also this site is huge. You are looking at over 10 years of active posting history so often thing get lost in the volume of information.

As for images, you will see in the links that you need 15 posts before your profile unlocks and you can modify it. Images may be posted by linking to an off site server however as a new user, it would be best for you to review TOS 1 before doing so. If for example you wish to post an image of yourself for help with your appearance, that would be acceptable.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •