Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Making friends online?

Started by kk, March 30, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kk

Any advice for making friends or finding people to talk with online?  Any sites you'd recommend?  Suggestions for starting conversation and getting it going?  I'm kind of a redneck and don't have a lot of experience actually socializing online with new people.

I have a hard time making friends in person, especially now because I move around so much.  I'm very lonely lol.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@ KK: I RECOMMEND THIS SITE !!!   As you have been doing, continue posting and replying to threads that specifically interest you.  Other like minded members here with see you and be able to contribute more to your discussions. 

Many members make friends here, but that is mostly because they try to involve themselves as much as possible in others discussions and sharing ideas and thoughts with them.

Please get involved as much or as little as you want.   Lots of friendly people here ready to hear your story and they will tell you their story.....  mutually beneficial for sure.  Friends are made that way.

An old saying that I have heard:  "If you want friends, be friendly"....

and another one:  "If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

These above sayings are interesting but true for sure.....

Thanks for writing, KK,  and I will see you around the Forums right here on Susan's Place.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

vic

Dude, I feel you. I mean I'm running mostly on sarcasm and I'm kinda antisocial too. But I've seen Breaking Bad and I tend to use too much lol in my conversations, so I guess we can be friends. My English is not perfect but if you don't mind - you know where to find me.
  •