Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Prosthetics?

Started by Morgana, April 01, 2018, 11:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgana

I've been on hormones for less than two months, so of course, the miracles of
fat redistribution have not yet arrived. I'm just glad to be on hormones.
In the mean time, I'm considering prosthetic breasts and hips.
Would any one here recomend a good brand/supplier of each?

•  

epvanbeveren

Here are two links of what I have used after starting out. I still have my Amoena breast prostheses, but since the girls are growing nicely, I am not always wearing them anymore. Probably 75% of the time when dressed I still wear them.

When it comes to butt enhancers, I have purchased transgender gaffs with padded butt, but they are costly. So I went to get female butt enhancers which do the same but are way less costly, however you will have to find some that have enough material to cover your junk. I am now post-op GRS, so no longer in need of gaffs. :)

Here are two links to give you an idea:

http://www.amoena.com/us-en/

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2057872.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xbutt+padded+panties.TRS0&_nkw=butt+padded+panties&_sacat=0

Good luck dear. Might I suggest photographing your self for the purpose of noticing your progress, its a great way of seeing how your girls grow, its much harder to see by looking in the mirror each day. Use monthly intervals, like I did. Of-course I mean photos for yourself, not to share. :)
I am a K. MacPhee girl, re-born on October 4 2017 in Raleigh/Durham NC. USA
I was AMAB on May 6 1963 in Dordrecht, the Netherlands.

OUT and proud - 2014
HRT - 2015
Legal - 2016
GRS - 2017

Full Time - 01/01/2015:
first day (01) of new life (01), '15 = opposite of 51 (my age at the time)

•  

Maria77

•