Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Im pre-t and my 'period' stopped, should i be worried?

Started by ethanatoring, April 18, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ethanatoring

I'm ftm and I'm currently pre- everything... my period came for the first time about 3 years ago and about 5-6 months ago it simply stopped. Again I'm pre-everything and not taking any meds or anything,  it was obviously something really good for me and i didnt care until i mentioned it to a close friend and he told me i should get it checked.  I dont want it to start comin again... but should i be worried?
  •  

Jessica

Hi Ethanatoring! Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
I myself haven't the answer for you, but I'm sure someone may.

I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Sparklefish

Hey hon. You should go to a doctor and tell them what is going on but don't be scared. Your period can stop for a host of different reasons.It can be stress,you not producing the right amount of estrogen,etc. There is no way to tell until you go to the doctor. Everything is going be okay.
  •