Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Any Support Groups in DELAWARE?

Started by Jacey Jones, April 21, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacey Jones

Sifted through the 25 pages of posts in this category and didn't see one for Delaware.

After some research, I found Delaware Renaissance.  They're based in Wilmington which is an hour away.  Does anyone know of any other support groups in central and/or lower Delaware?

Thanks!
Began Therapy: 3/29/18
Came out to first person: 4/9/18
  •  

Jessica

Hi Jacey 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
I really wish I had that info for you, but being in CA puts me at a disadvantage.  Certainly, there may be members here that can help you.

I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jacey Jones

Thanks Jessica,

Your response will be very helpful!  I have modded on a few forums so the first thing I did was read the multitude of rules stickies.  Thanks for the links.  I'll be sure to look at them and will be sure to post responsibly!
Began Therapy: 3/29/18
Came out to first person: 4/9/18
  •