Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hi!

Started by Killjoy, April 23, 2018, 10:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killjoy

Hi everyone! This is my first time here so I thought I should make some introductions. I'm really excited to be a part of this community. I am a 13 year old transboy with a dark taste in music and humor, and I'm really glad I found this site. My preferred pronouns are he/him/his (that's the first time I've asked anyone to use them. Makes me feel better already :)). I am not out as trans in real life as I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing. I'm just really confused and a little bit scared at the moment, so I'm hoping posting and reading stuff on here will help. I only began questioning my gender/sexual identity recently. (I think I'm bi as well, which makes things even more confusing). Oh well. Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you guys.
- Killjoy
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Hello Killjoy,  Thank you for joining Susan's Place...  I see that you are new here and may have questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances. 
Be aware that there are lots of members here that can identify with the issues that you brought up in your introduction posting. 

WELCOME to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others about your transition and to read about others transitions and their trials, tribulations, and successes in their transition journey. 
It is nice that you have signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have a successful moment in your journey you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and get involved at your own pace.  Be sure to look at the Links that I posted below, there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.

Oh, and because you are one of our younger members be sure to go to the Youth Talk Forums where there are others about your age that you can share your experiences with.

Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Laurie

Hi Killjoy,

I'm Laurie. Welcome to Susan's place. I'm glad to see a young guy like you here. I hope that we can be of help to you. there is quite a bit of information to be had here and hopefully you will find other young folk here to hang with. I'm sorry that I can't fit into that category as I am 5 times your young age. Sometime I feel younger, unfortunately that usually results in aches and pains of protesting joints and muscles.

Glad you are here,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

peter will fly away

Oh >-bleeped-<... honestly, that could've been written about me.

Killjoy better be referring to MCR. I've never come across a fan of theirs before, so don't disappoint me.

•  

Jessica

Hi Killjoy!  Let me greet you to Susan's Place also. I'm Jessica!
It can be very confusing and scary, but the more I interacted with other members, the more I felt comfortable.
Join in on a topic that you find interesting and share and learn.

I'm glad you found us!  Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Madeline

Quote from: Killjoy on April 23, 2018, 10:16:32 PM
Hi everyone! This is my first time here so I thought I should make some introductions. I'm really excited to be a part of this community. I am a 13 year old transboy with a dark taste in music and humor, and I'm really glad I found this site. My preferred pronouns are he/him/his (that's the first time I've asked anyone to use them. Makes me feel better already :)). I am not out as trans in real life as I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing. I'm just really confused and a little bit scared at the moment, so I'm hoping posting and reading stuff on here will help. I only began questioning my gender/sexual identity recently. (I think I'm bi as well, which makes things even more confusing). Oh well. Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you guys.
- Killjoy

Hi, I'm in a similar to you as I'm still quite confused about my gender. I was born male and came out as bi a few months ago and recently came out about thinking about switching gender but I only really started thinking about it seriously very recently so I totally see where your coming from!
X maria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •