Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

To Be (up) Or Not To Be (up)

Started by Evienne, April 27, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hair Up or Down?

Hair Up (Ponytail)
Hair Down

Evienne

Hillo!

So recently a couple friends were saying that they liked how I looked with my hair up in a ponytail. I very rarely ever put it up in a ponytail myself and have always preferred it down, but started to see other people saying they liked it up.

Perhaps it's just cuz they weren't used to seeing it with it up though.

I just wanted to get some feedback on what some other people thought. Do you personally like my hair up in a ponytail:

or left down how I normally keep it:

Be honest with me, I must uncover the truth!
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Grunt

Personally, I like it up. You have a beautiful jawline and neck, and I get a more feminine feel with your hair up, than I do with it down. It also makes you look more confident. Ultimately, though, the choice is yours, and if you're more comfortable with it down, then keep it. [emoji173]️

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  •  

Dena

Long hair makes a long face look longer. In your first image, the fullness of your hair helps make your face look rounder. Not suggesting you cut it short and get a perm but wearing it so it has a full look will help your appearance.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Lisbeth83

Medium or long inserted Bob haircut can heal you adding volume to your hair and balance your faces shape [emoji6]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

•  

Lisbeth83

I mean "inverted" and "help" [emoji58]
Quote from: Lisbeth83 on April 28, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
Medium or long inserted Bob haircut can heal you adding volume to your hair and balance your faces shape [emoji6]

•  

Evienne

Thank you all for the comments.
Some interesting advice/feedback.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

Allison S

I like it tied on you and if you use a hair clip it'll look even more feminine than a low ponytail

I don't have long hair yet ([emoji22]) but I think if you just fluff it up and add some volume when down you'll look even better than you already do!

Also the way your hair is parted I think you can definitely play around with that. Part it from the middle while wearing it down and adding the volume/fluff or go more to side.

Either way you got this!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: Allison S on April 28, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
I like it tied on you and if you use a hair clip it'll look even more feminine than a low ponytail
I don't have long hair yet ([emoji22]) but I think if you just fluff it up and add some volume when down you'll look even better than you already do!
Thanks for the suggestions.  And don't cry D:
Lengths just takes time. I've been waiting a long time to finally get it as long as it is right now :p
Patience young patawan learner, patience.

•  

Allison S

Lol I'm absolutely lacking patience when I see your beautiful hair to aspire to[emoji4] can you blame me?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Evienne

Quote from: Allison S on April 30, 2018, 12:21:46 PM
Lol I'm absolutely lacking patience when I see your beautiful hair to aspire to[emoji4] can you blame me?

Well of course I can.
But I'm not going to XD

But I in my growing up I was forced haircuts for 18 years because it was a disgrace for a guy to have long hair. That was 4 years ago when I started to grow. Had to have gotten it shortened some here and there on the way, but recently just have not been letting anyone go any shorter. So I just recommend you can get it touched up and thinned out, but don't take any length off at all because it takes much longer to get back.
Thank you for your compliments, and best of luck with yours! <3

•  

Susan H

I wear mine down. Parted in the middle, and bangs in front.
  •  

DustKitten

I voted down, but I like it both ways. You look really elegant and intelligent with it tied back.

Love the choker, btw, and the shirt. You have style.
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: DustKitten on June 23, 2018, 05:59:58 AM
I voted down, but I like it both ways. You look really elegant and intelligent with it tied back.

Love the choker, btw, and the shirt. You have style.

Well thanks you little kitten /pet

•  

Drexy/Drex

I like it up you have a very feminine neck .....lucky you😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on June 24, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
I like it up you have a very feminine neck .....lucky you😊
Much thanks. I don't think anyone has ever complemented my neck before. Cool. Thanks :p

•  

Zoe_Kay

That is what is great about having long hair, we have a choice!

You look fantastic either way!
"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." ~ Alan Cohen
  •