Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Advice please?

Started by Nikkixo, May 06, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkixo

I have identified as a girl for some time now. I'm seventeen but have felt this way for at least three/four years. I have been crossdressing, on and off, for about the same amount of time, and it always makes me feel more like I really am (not sure if that makes sense). I feel like am a girl inside but am too terrified to show it on the outside, many within my family are not very accepting to say the least, so I am very scared about ever coming out. I attempt to appear more male on the outside to throw them off any kind of scent, but I am not sure how long I can go on like it. I am already kind of scared anyway, since I have never had a gf and I worry that they may be cottoning on to the fact that something is amiss.
I know this post was a bit all over the place but please could I get some advice, thanks.
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. Unfortunately I don't know what type of help to give you. Some people want to transition, some don't and some want to find a place somewhere in the middle between both genders. Others need assistance with others or information on how to transition. The feelings you have are very common and I am sure you would find thousands of posts like yours in the Introduction section of the site. As I don't know specifically what your after, I am going to shotgun it and give you two additional links to look at. The first is our WIKI where you will learn more about the different transgender feelings you have. The second link is "the transition channel" which may help you explore your feelings. Feel free to ask additional questions on this thread and we will do our best to answer them.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Donna

Don't worry about how you post. It's important that you do. Coming out is a huge deal and can be frightening. There are lots of great post on here as you read thru and lots of your questions may be answered in here already. Don't be afraid to ask.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Nikkixo

Quote from: Dena on May 06, 2018, 12:47:55 PM
Welcome to Susan's Place. Unfortunately I don't know what type of help to give you. Some people want to transition, some don't and some want to find a place somewhere in the middle between both genders. Others need assistance with others or information on how to transition. The feelings you have are very common and I am sure you would find thousands of posts like yours in the Introduction section of the site. As I don't know specifically what your after, I am going to shotgun it and give you two additional links to look at. The first is our WIKI where you will learn more about the different transgender feelings you have. The second link is "the transition channel" which may help you explore your feelings. Feel free to ask additional questions on this thread and we will do our best to answer them.

Things that you should read

Thank you very much, I have found 'the Transition Channel' of help straight away. The two part series, 'Are you transgender (MTF)?' was particularly enlightening, and has helped me to the realisation that I may be suffering from gender dysmorphia (obviously I cannot be sure until I see a therapist).
  •  

Lilly G

The therapist will most likely do what mine did and still does...just hwlp u realise who you are for yourself, but being another mtf person, id like to point out that i do the whole wearing girls clothing all the time. It gets easier when you are out but also harder cause you then worry about your perception differently. However, the fourms on here arw syper helpful and at 17 i know how hard it is to get around a lot of things...but dont worry you arent alone...over time you will know you like i know me....im just that sassy sarcastic nerdy gamer girl who rarely leaves her room.
Lilly, Lady of the Strawberries"Hope is like the sun, if you believe only when you can see you will never make it through the night" -Leia Organa
  •