Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Not sure...

Started by 120716, May 08, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I will try again with an image and no other information. Last time had a person who showed unwanted attention who was local. So this time I am just a Number and sometimes a letter with the number. I Appreciate this board and the information gathered here.
Thanks!
-M
  •  

Dena

You should be relatively safe as long as this is the only place you use that image. There are searches that will look for duplicate usage of an image on the internet however I don't think they look for similar images. The programs can find images that have been resized or cropped so maker sure the image is unique.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Quote from: Dena on May 08, 2018, 09:47:40 PM
You should be relatively safe as long as this is the only place you use that image. There are searches that will look for duplicate usage of an image on the internet however I don't think they look for similar images. The programs can find images that have been resized or cropped so maker sure the image is unique.
Hi thank you for the reassurance, I did crop the image. My partner is still trying to think why I would post an image. I told her it's a girl thing and she would not understand... Glad she does not often read the posts here :)
  •  

Allsorts

Hi M :)  :icon_wave: Welcome back!
I'm new here but wanted to say hi.
I hope you find it a safe space this time around, and glad you are doing what is comfortable and safe for you so that you can still get the support and community of here.
I guess you can always change your personal 'rules' if you later want to (or not)?
Best wishes
  •  

Quote from: Allsorts on May 09, 2018, 09:08:56 AM
Hi M :)  :icon_wave: Welcome back!
I'm new here but wanted to say hi.
I guess you can always change your personal 'rules' if you later want to (or not)?
Best wishes
Hello! Yes rules are meant to be broken at time right?  Hi right back at you!
Take Care,
-M
  •